Bikehub biggest loser 2015 competition

eddy

Between the hairy toes, hairy boeps and 90kg entry point..... they probably feel like they don't comply with the rules...

I think they are just waiting for the tripod to make an appearance in a photo....

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

post-70852-1449478491,8404.jpg

No cycling this weekend...thanks to the awesome rain...wife was baking crunches chocolate muffins...pigged out huge...managed to weigh in at a massive 108.6 kg...let the fun begin [emoji467]

1.83 m

108.6 kg

I think they are just waiting for the tripod to make an appearance in a photo....

Ja but don't you think we should be encouraging them to enter, not scare them away :eek:

Hopefully we get to see the tripod by the end of this challenge [emoji12]

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1449478488.178533.jpg

No cycling this weekend...thanks to the awesome rain...wife was baking crunches chocolate muffins...pigged out huge...managed to weigh in at a massive 108.6 kg...let the fun begin [emoji467]

1.83 m

108.6 kg

Brilliant strategy, blame the wife rapid weight gain before posting your initial stats

So currently the average "BUFFALO" Hubber (excluding V12 :ph34r:  :whistling:, because he is just minimum substance and matter) according to the spreadsheet looks like this:

Height:     183cm 

Weight:    103.4kg

BMI:         30.6kg/m2

Its quite surprising to see the weight vs height of entrants, i wonder what the common factor is behind this and how many are regular beer drinkers and how many beers they avg per week?

Interesting relationship between height and BMI. Might simply be that around average height you just have a greater spread of data and not enough at the tails to model relationship properly - e.g.  there aren't enough short fatties in this sample :)

post-57788-0-43386300-1449479114_thumb.png

This is going to wreak havoc at home.  Wife baked 3 fruit cakes and a chocolate cake this weekend...  Just glad the work function was on Friday.  But Sushi's not that bad (or so I keep telling myself)

Your friend......

post-41755-0-47898700-1449479437_thumb.jpg

Interesting relationship between height and BMI. Might simply be that around average height you just have a greater spread of data and not enough at the tails to model relationship properly - e.g.  there aren't enough short fatties in this sample :)

attachicon.gifplot01.png

post-41755-0-53774800-1449479771_thumb.png

Cant access the spreadsheet for a while now... seems stuck on someone's PC

Herewith stats and pic

Length 1.78

Weight 134.7kg

post-54721-0-41276100-1449479831_thumb.jpg

.  there aren't enough short fatties in this sample :)

Pick me :clap: Pick me :clap: Pick me :clap:  

96.4 @ 1.77 :oops:  :oops:

So currently the average "BUFFALO" Hubber (excluding V12 :ph34r:  :whistling:, because he is just minimum substance and matter) according to the spreadsheet looks like this:

Height:     183cm 

Weight:    103.4kg        (104.8 FHB added)

BMI:         30.6kg/m2     (31.3 FHB added)

Cant access the spreadsheet for a while now... seems stuck on someone's PC

Herewith stats and pic

Length 1.78

Weight 134.7kg

attachicon.gif20151207 Henk.jpg

Your on mate........nou vir zip die lippe toe en trek 'n sweetpakkie aan.......VASBYT  :thumbup:

Archived