Bikehub biggest loser 2015 competition

eddy

I am using this for motivation. My pic is too big (pun intended). Will post during the day. 91.9kg 1.78m

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am too stupid to fill in the table. Will some clever person please help?

done, not that i am clever, just worked with these sheets before.

Hell I feel like the noob at my first 10km race. How do I reduce the pic size to 2MB so that I can post?

Hell I feel like the noob at my first 10km race. How do I reduce the pic size to 2MB so that I can post?

Simplest option, open with Paint, resize it, and save it as a JPEG - I'm guessing if it is too big it is a BMP.

Where in the klein karoo?

In the triangle between Calitzdorp, Ladismith and Van Wyksdorp

Simplest option, open with Paint, resize it, and save it as a JPEG - I'm guessing if it is too big it is a BMP.

This.

On Android tablet. Will try tonight on PC. Anyway - I am still "too big to post". Talk about rubbing it in....

Just used this as an excuse to connect up R to google sheets and consume data. :eek:

post-57788-0-31231400-1449492559_thumb.png

If I can be bothered during the holidays, I might model the change in the "hub buffalo community" through time etc.

just a linear model with quadratic function for now, trying to fit that messy relationship :ph34r:

On Android tablet. Will try tonight on PC. Anyway - I am still "too big to post". Talk about rubbing it in....

You can mail it to me if you want, will shrink it then send it back. pop me a pm if you want to do that.

92.6 this morning.

Target is sub 90 by end of Dec. Ultimate target is 85.

as mentioned before I started at 110 after the CTCT, so I guess I've got sort of a rolling start. hehe

Archived