NJ CRICHTON

Schalk Roestoff

No. Only 3. The oke the car belonged to drove like this for about 2km. He went thru the KFC drive thru and stopped at the garage even on his way home.

He was so high from booze and sleeping pills that he had no clue. He did a 23 point turn to get the car in the garage. But he got it in somehow.

In the end, his addiction cost him his life.

How did he shred all his tyres, drive into pavements?

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't recall anyone justifying this diseased criminals actions. And your example is so out of whack is quite shocking. Maybe read up on the interwebs about the disease of addiction.... Thank you for your opinion, it's Interesting to see the difference in mindset.

I have dealt with enough people with addiction, so my knowledge is quite substantial ( so stop making assumptions)..it was ment to be out of whack, because that is as stupid as justifying addiction...

Edited by KingTJ

The effects of addiction:

Note to self: do not buy a white Polo if advertised on the BikeHub...

Anyway, let's get the thread back on track...

Guest notmyname

I have dealt with enough people with addiction, so my knowledge is quite substantial ( so stop making assumptions)..it was ment to be out of whack, because that is as stupid as justifying addiction...

I'm sorry that you have had to deal with addiction. Watching somebody's uncontrolled demise was/is the most awful/traumatic experiences. My statement was by no means an attempt to justify the actions of any person suffering with an addiction, be it booze, ciggies, illegal or prescription drugs.

Your opinion is valued and I did mention that I took note and found it to be " Interesting to see the difference in mindset".

With that said, I'd like to leave you with this nugget of wisdom before ending this debate with you.

"Addiction is a chronic, often relapsing brain disease that causes compulsive drug seeking and use, despite harmful consequences to the addicted individual and to those around him or her. Although the initial decision to take drugs is voluntary for most people, the brain changes that occur over time challenge an addicted person’s self-control and hamper his or her ability to resist intense impulses to take drugs"

I'd like to believe that this page would aid your understanding of the disease. Hey, maybe reading further will help you "deal" with the "sick" people you are so unfortunate to know.

Good luck out there.

These unfortunate beings need support.

*further reading here.

http://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/understanding-drug-abuse-addiction

*please don't grammar nazi me. My English is poor.

Edited by Small Fry

I can't recall anyone justifying this diseased criminals actions. And your example is so out of whack is quite shocking. Maybe read up on the interwebs about the disease of addiction.... Thank you for your opinion, it's Interesting to see the difference in mindset.

Cannot agree more.

I'm sorry that you have had to deal with addiction. Watching somebody's uncontrolled demise was/is the most awful/traumatic experiences. My statement was by no means an attempt to justify the actions of any person suffering with an addiction, be it booze, ciggies, illegal or prescription drugs.

Your opinion is valued and I did mention that I took note and found it to be " Interesting to see the difference in mindset".

With that said, I'd like to leave you with this nugget of wisdom before ending this debate with you.

"Addiction is a chronic, often relapsing brain disease that causes compulsive drug seeking and use, despite harmful consequences to the addicted individual and to those around him or her. Although the initial decision to take drugs is voluntary for most people, the brain changes that occur over time challenge an addicted person’s self-control and hamper his or her ability to resist intense impulses to take drugs"

I'd like to believe that this page would aid your understanding of the disease. Hey, maybe reading further will help you "deal" with the "sick" people you are so unfortunate to know.

Good luck out there.

These unfortunate beings need support.

*further reading here.

http://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/understanding-drug-abuse-addiction

*please don't grammar nazi me. My English is poor.

Eric Clapton's autobiography is actually a nice little nugget for those struggling with addiction......

Guest notmyname

Eric Clapton's autobiography is actually a nice little nugget for those struggling with addiction......

Thanks for the heads up BH. I'll order it today for my collection of music autobiographies.

Hi there, I ordered and paid for furniture.  Did a letter internet search on his name and discovered all this!!!!  What to do from here?  I have all his contact details and the deposit details.  Absa and Police or just Police?  What is the latest please?  Thank you

Thanks for the heads up BH. I'll order it today for my collection of music autobiographies.

It's a very enjoyable read......one of those books you struggle to put down.....I like the way Clapton explains the impact an addicts life has on those around them......enjoy  :thumbup:

Hi there, I ordered and paid for furniture.  Did a letter internet search on his name and discovered all this!!!!  What to do from here?  I have all his contact details and the deposit details.  Absa and Police or just Police?  What is the latest please?  Thank you

Go open a case with the SAPS :thumbup:

I can give you address and loads of other info.

Hi Sceptical,

I fully agree with gummibear. Go open a case with the SAPS and inform us of the case number. There is no use complaining on social media and then NOT go to police. The only way to stop this individual is to get the law involved. As Gummibear highlighted, we know where he lives and have loads of information on him. So dont hesitate to contact us.