Let me introduce KODI to you...

Johnstoneighty6

Sportsdevil addon was working for Skysports 3.  Under Sports TV then either Cricfree.tv or MamaHD.com are the 2 I find work the best.

Also try the Joker addon or Pulse Sports addon

That's where I found it. Clicked on the stream (Found under cricfree) and it gave me two Streams /Links to choose from neither or which worked.....

Thought that maybe it had something to do with region or a setting.

ZemTV? Sports365 If I remember correctly.

Cheers thanks. Will have a look at those

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lately I have had a lot of issues with streaming some TV shows. For example, I have only like 20 different shows on Exodus. Big Bang Theory is not listed on Exodus anymore and I can only find it on Show Box. No luck on 1 Channel and Spectro as well. You guys have the same issues or is it something to do with my feeds/repositories?

Just found it strange that I can stream almost every UK live TV channel but not one single sports channel....

Also had an issue with Disney channel and Cartoon Network over the weekend....

Click..... nothing.

Lately I have had a lot of issues with streaming some TV shows. For example, I have only like 20 different shows on Exodus. Big Bang Theory is not listed on Exodus anymore and I can only find it on Show Box. No luck on 1 Channel and Spectro as well. You guys have the same issues or is it something to do with my feeds/repositories?

try searching using SALTS https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install-salts-stream-all-the-sources-for-xbmc-kodi/

Should also be able to find it and install SALTS through the "Addon Installer"

Edited by shaper

Just found it strange that I can stream almost every UK live TV channel but not one single sports channel....

Also had an issue with Disney channel and Cartoon Network over the weekend....

Click..... nothing.

that sounds like a good thing to me!

that sounds like a good thing to me!

Not really. I was REALLY bummed that I couldn't catch the latest episode of Adventure Time...  :cursing:  Was looking forward to catching up with Finn and Jake......

That's where I found it. Clicked on the stream (Found under cricfree) and it gave me two Streams /Links to choose from neither or which worked.....

Thought that maybe it had something to do with region or a setting.

Cheers thanks. Will have a look at those

Definitely works. 576 but very reliable.

Sport streams are sometimes a hit and miss, but eventually you find a decent stream. Trouble is that many streams only start when the live event starts so you could miss part of the game. Only reliable way that worked for me was to subscribe to ntv etc

Thanks chaps. Tested it tonight. MamaHD and the Sport365 on ZemTV were all working (got the 700 streams granted at 3,6,9 and 12 story)

The test is going to be when the next rugby match is on.....

Cool, I watched Slovenia vs England on ITV1 in 720 with no problems.

Why I did is a bigger question. There's 90 minutes of my life I'll never get back...

Cool, I watched Slovenia vs England on ITV1 in 720 with no problems.

Why I did is a bigger question. There's 90 minutes of my life I'll never get back...

could have been worse...could have been Springboks vs All blacks

Where I find nickelodeon jnr or how can I watch disney channel?

Must I do the IP vanish thing?

• 2 weeks later...

A quick question about Getflix VPN. I have heard that a VPN can mask your data usage from your ISP? In other words Telkom can see that I am using data but they aren't able to determine where it is being used? 

Is there any truth in this?With referrence to their Fair Usage Policy.

A quick question about Getflix VPN. I have heard that a VPN can mask your data usage from your ISP? In other words Telkom can see that I am using data but they aren't able to determine where it is being used? 

Is there any truth in this?With referrence to their Fair Usage Policy.

You can bypass the shaping policy as the protocol cannot be identified after encryption. But it depends on the way the FUP works: is it traffic based or protocol based or both?

If it's simply data/s/m/h then no. If it's protocol based then yes.

I'm presuming Getflix offers full encryption.