[Event] Karoo To Coast

News bot

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Beste is om dit self te probeer. Ek hou daarvan om so bietjie te "alko-load" die aand voor 'n ride en dan is 'n Monster Zero net die regte ding om jou gat in rat te kry. 

en in n mindere mate Simola aan die einde. Maar as jy daar kom sal jy dit maak al loop jy

Edited by Mailman7412

en in n mindere mate Simola aan die einde. Maar as jy daar kom sal jy dit maak al loop jy

Nee wat. Ek is net geworried oor die 1ste klim... en die 2 de, die 3 rde, die 4 de en Simola. 

Sien seeding en nommers kom van Woensdag af

This is where the s**t gets real...

As soon as I get that seeding allocation is where I get really excited.

This is where the s**t gets real...

As soon as I get that seeding allocation is where I get really excited.

True story. I'm getting all nervous just thinking about it

I'm getting excited now!  Went on an 85km off road adventure yesterday and only slightly died at the end, so think I'll be mostly ok for K2C.  Maybe...  We'll see.

ek kan julle reguit sê wat my worry. Sien rooi pyle

attachicon.gif123.JPG

Your first red arrow is early enough in the race for it not to worry you, if you have not gone out to hard at the start.

The second is a long and gradual climb with a few steeper sections, but nothing that will require any thing close to a granny gear.

Go and enjoy the ride. The race cannot be won on the Wapad, but it can be lost. Don't get caught up in a mad rush up there or even the next climb after you cross the R62.

Of course all of this is true unless you are racing in a bunch and need to go beyond your limits at any or all times. But then again, if you race at that level, you should know your limits and stick to them.

I think that you are over analysing this and that you will be fine.