Kevin Evans accepts doping charge

Paulst12

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And this is what I am talking about. Bru.

There, there, ask your boyfriend for a biscuit. That'll make you feel better...

Or go see a doctor...

There, there, ask your boyfriend for a biscuit. That'll make you feel better...

Or go see a doctor...

Didnt BS get banned for getting meds from his doc to chill out?

Lets not let this thread turn into another Hub fight amongst hubbers....

Its about #dopersmustfall :)

Didnt BS get banned for getting meds from his doc to chill out?

Lets not let this thread turn into another Hub fight amongst hubbers....

Its about #dopersmustfall :)

Technically the ban was for not getting a TUE as the drug-free authorities didn't agree that not being chilled out was a serious enough medical condition to warrant it...

The problem with #hashtagmovements is that inevitably there will be splinter movements or accusations of selling out, etc get thrown around...there's #dopermustfall and now #realdopersmustfall...   

This is perhaps a good time in explaining why people that say doping levels the playing field are wrong.

What the guys do that's below 50 is that they take epo to push it to high 40s/close to 50, the UCI limit. I think Lance's natural level was in the low 40s, thus he could improve quite a lot. Other guys' natural level is closer to 50 and can't increase it anymore.

That's my simple understanding, so please help/explain more if you can.

Well - everyone operating at a level of say 50 would be a level playing field... but Haematocrit is not the only determinant of the bodies ability to absorb and transport oxygen - there are many others from Haemoglobin levels to lung volumes etc that also affect oxygen transport - and some of these are not so easy to level the playing fields with as haematocrit and haemoglobin - so where do you go with leveling the playing field, and it becomes ridiculous at some point - in any case imho the "leveling the playing field" argument is just a dopers justification for what they do - far better for them to use what they were born with.... let the strongest win...

Well - everyone operating at a level of say 50 would be a level playing field... but Haematocrit is not the only determinant of the bodies ability to absorb and transport oxygen - there are many others from Haemoglobin levels to lung volumes etc that also affect oxygen transport - and some of these are not so easy to level the playing fields with as haematocrit and haemoglobin - so where do you go with leveling the playing field, and it becomes ridiculous at some point - in any case imho the "leveling the playing field" argument is just a dopers justification for what they do - far better for them to use what they were born with.... let the strongest win...

Is this in your book ?

Technically the ban was for not getting a TUE as the drug-free authorities didn't agree that not being chilled out was a serious enough medical condition to warrant it...

The problem with #hashtagmovements is that inevitably there will be splinter movements or accusations of selling out, etc get thrown around...there's #dopermustfall and now #realdopersmustfall...   

I know it wasnt the REAL reason, I was making light of the situation here.

I was not trying to start a flippen hastag movement, I was trying to get this thread back on topic but again.... lets rather find fault with each other jeeezuz.

Has this thread now reached a the point that there is no more point and all we do is knitpick eachother statements??

If so, over and out.

Thanks for the clarification, V12 [emoji106]

I know it wasnt the REAL reason, I was making light of the situation here.

I was not trying to start a flippen hastag movement, I was trying to get this thread back on topic but again.... lets rather find fault with each other jeeezuz.

Has this thread now reached a the point that there is no more point and all we do is knitpick eachother statements??

If so, over and out.

This thread's been off topic since about page 2...

Packs, gangs, experts, non-experts, pretend experts, doctors, lawyers, dopers, non-dopers, ex-dopers, accusers, defendants, trolls - if I missed anything, sorry - but this thread has it all. we can cut and paste this thread and sell it as a movie script!

We had FRIDAY ALL WEEK!

Love it

Another pet peeve of mine....people who fail to understand what a hashtag really does...very similar to those little library cards...it just takes you to the right place...I quite enjoy them on twitter or intstagram...search on the hashtag and you have everything in reference to what you are looking for....case in point....

https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/cleavage/

Ta...

Packs, gangs, experts, non-experts, pretend experts, doctors, lawyers, dopers, non-dopers, ex-dopers, accusers, defendants, trolls - if I missed anything, sorry - but this thread has it all. we can cut and paste this thread and sell it as a movie script!

We had FRIDAY ALL WEEK!

Love it

The thread title's a bit clumsy...any suggestions for a working title for the script?   

What book?

Bloody troll..... I should follow my own rules and not feed you lads.... back to normal programming.... :)

Not baiting, just saying it how it is. Kind of like his book he wrote on power training.