• 2 months later...
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do you guys manage to watch these races? Am I right that dstv covers very little?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

How do you guys manage to watch these races? Am I right that dstv covers very little?

Dstv have actually really stepped up and are showing a lot more than they did 5 years ago.. they now show almost all of the classics even the midweek ones and they show all of the monuments... whatever they don't show we stream.. it gets tricky finding the right feed but we normally do lol.

Dstv have actually really stepped up and are showing a lot more than they did 5 years ago.. they now show almost all of the classics even the midweek ones and they show all of the monuments... whatever they don't show we stream.. it gets tricky finding the right feed but we normally do lol.

Thanks - and DSTV premium the only option that shows them?

Sent from my SM-T531 using Tapatalk

Think so, can't be 100% sure.. but there are streaming options.. somewhere on this Hub is a whole thread about alternatives to dstv for sport.. not sure how you are watching your cycling now?

The eurosport stream a lot better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The eurosport stream a lot better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks - is it a paid stream?

Thanks - is it a paid stream?

Steephilltv has various links to streaming options.. sometimes they are geoblocked sometimes not..but there are a few sites with links to streaming.. we normally post them to help each other out..we have also been known to watch streaming in Flemish that's how nuts we are.[emoji23] [emoji23]

Steephilltv has various links to streaming options.. sometimes they are geoblocked sometimes not..but there are a few site with links to streaming.. we normally post them to help each other out..we have also been known to watch streams in Flemish that's how nuts we are.[emoji23] [emoji23]

Lol thanks - I watched Le Tour on DSTV but don't have it on for most months. It was promising to watch a recent event officially live streaming on YouTube - hopefully a sign of things to come

Lol thanks - I watched Le Tour on DSTV but don't have it on for most months. It was promising to watch a recent event officially live streaming on YouTube - hopefully a sign of things to come

Another site that also stream different broadcasts is

http://www.cycling.tv/

If cycling is the only reason you want to reactive your DSTV I reckon their are better options online [emoji39] with better commentary too[emoji4]

Ja UCI YouTube channel is lekker..only problem is they sometimes block it if your country has TV rights.. but I am sure there are ways around that, I am just not tech savvy enough to figure it out.

Another site that also stream different broadcasts is

http://www.cycling.tv/

If cycling is the only reason you want to reactive your DSTV I reckon their are better options online [emoji39] with better commentary too[emoji4]

Ja UCI YouTube channel is lekker..only problem is they sometimes block it if your country has TV rights.. but I am sure there are ways around that, I am just not tech savvy enough to figure it out.

tunnelbear.com - sorted!

Who's gonna start the 2017 thread for this?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived