I still haven't read all the rules, but this bit seems to indicate that 24 changes in total over the 11 races is allowed - that's just over 2 per event so some riders need to see it through most of the races.

Yes and MSR is too much of a lottery - I decided not to try and pick a team for this one. So I only have 6 riders in my team actually entered for MSR. I'll probably be last on the leaderboard after the first round.

The majority (7) of the classics are in the Belgian/Dutch flatlands & hellingen, with only 3 Ardennes Classics at the end for the mountain goats.

So my thinking is around those 7 races to score as much as possible. That's where I want to make most of my transfers and have a wider range of options who can score me points.

And back to the 'all eggs in 1 basket' thing: I decided to drop Sagan & Cancellara because you can have 3 very good riders for the price of one of them. If one star crashes out with a broken collarbone or something, that leaves a huge hole in your team.

So my strategy is to play the percentages instead of hitting for the home runs. I'm usually wrong anyway, so no worries! But it's still a lot of fun trying to think up the right team strategy (better than doing real work  :whistling: ).

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, check out the SuperSport schedule, it appears they aren't showing MSR live tomorrow and only have highlights on Sunday.

Yeah, we've got live Nigerian football, live NBA basketball and live NFL American Football to look forward to instead...

Yeah, we've got live Nigerian football, live NBA basketball and live NFL American Football to look forward to instead...

You are flippen kidding me.

You are flippen kidding me.

Don't you know that there is a larger contingent of premium subscribers whom pay high DSTV fee whom play American Football than there are cyclist in South Africa?

Don't you know that there is a larger contingent of premium subscribers whom pay high DSTV fee whom play American Football than there are cyclist in South Africa?

Bloody idiots[emoji35]

PC or on your Phone?

Just follow the link, http://www.velogames.com/spring-classics/2016/entryform.php

Click on classics fantasy,

Pick your team, once finished,

choose submit team at the bottom,

then when it says login or register new account; register a new account.

go to your team page once logged in and enter our league code and say join.

Following that but still struggling to register. Using my phone.

Set my phone to remind me when the races were on this season, check all the SS Chanells and to my dismay no MSR today. Headed here and I see this is true. Cannot believe the US sports are aired live and this race is not. Not impressed.

Set my phone to remind me when the races were on this season, check all the SS Chanells and to my dismay no MSR today. Headed here and I see this is true. Cannot believe the US sports are aired live and this race is not. Not impressed.

I did the same this morning. #SSsucks

Archived