Fox Shop Canal Walk 30% Off Sale

DemitriN

Hey Guys, quick heads up... My favorite store in Canal Walk is having a 30% off sale on bike wear, gloves, Ranger & attack Q4 shorts, etc - but only till end of Jan. I got a nice pair of baggies for R745. Some good deals if you're interested...

post-60408-0-76120100-1453923484_thumb.jpg

Bastards. Why they do this when I am stuck in the Congo?

Eish man. not cool. not cool at all...

Bastards. Why they do this when I am stuck in the Congo?

Eish man. not cool. not cool at all...

Ask your momma to shop for you :thumbup:       

Hi i was trying to find a telephone number for the shop in Cannal walk...I can't even find the store on canal walks  info store listings...What is the Store name? Fox Shop?

I'll be popping in there tomorrow afternoon...Karl if you really want i could pick you up something and then we can just meet up when your back? Send me a PM if you are interested.

Why doesn't Fox have an online Web shop yet?

www.go-mx.co.za has some fox stuff, albeit mostly MX gear and some MTB stuff. Liaised with them recently, and got great responses from them, leaving me wanting to support them.

Edited by Capricorn

I'll be popping in there tomorrow afternoon...Karl if you really want i could pick you up something and then we can just meet up when your back? Send me a PM if you are interested.

Thanks Bud, I appreciate your generous offer. I am rather going to wait and see if any deals arise at CTCT expo.