Cycling glasses

traildemon.co.za

Ok So I would like to start a small side business to help hubbers out.

I can procure Oakleys and Addidas (other major brands also available) directly from the supplier at a hefty discount to retail (25 to 30%)

You give me the model glasses ex Oakley Jawbreaker 929003. I then give you a quote.

If you accept I will take a 50% deposit and order your frames. I could also have prescription lenses fitted ( if the frame allows). You will then receive your glasses as and when the supplier delivers i.e. 3 to 4 weeks later.

All stock is legal South African stock from the SA supplier. I have been on the Hub for a shortwhile but can provide my Carbonite.co.za username as a reference.

Send me a PM and lets see what I can do for you.

these are the Jawbreakers that I can order

https://goo.gl/photos/CYHaf61QXNrNe7gKA

Edited by Yusufptl

Not being a box here but why would the supplier/importer of Oakley/adidas and the other glasses you mention give you such a big discount and loose out on the extra money?

Unless you getting it for the same price as retail shops do and the retail are heavily loading on profit(i could be wrong but I doubt they adding on +30%)

Not being a box here but why would the supplier/importer of Oakley/adidas and the other glasses you mention give you such a big discount and loose out on the extra money?

Unless you getting it for the same price as retail shops do and the retail are heavily loading on profit(i could be wrong but I doubt they adding on +30%)

Im getting out at retail cost and selling with a small margin

The SA import agents for Oakley are not the same agents as Adidas, or are you referring to a wholesaler like sunglasses hut?

Im not trying to say anything bad about what you want to do, just asking the questions that need to be asked.

Can you get the little hinge piece on a set of Adidas Evil Eye's?  My daughter snapped the arm off of mine...

Oakley and Ray-Ban are owned by Luxottica. No retail stock is kept in the country only parts and warranty stuff so orders come from Ireland or Italy. Oh and RRP is with a 100% markup

Oakley and Ray-Ban are owned by Luxottica. No retail stock is kept in the country only parts and warranty stuff so orders come from Ireland or Italy. Oh and RRP is with a 100% markup

Geez that's a big markup. I guess because they can. If they going to mark up that much then I'd say the OP will be in the pound seat. AND he is actually still marking up A LOT then.

Myself and my family make use of an optometrist friend. All Oakley and Ray-Ban glasses tend to be anywhere between 30%-50% cheaper than "Sunglass hut" prices. I can easily believe the OP's statements.

When I wanted to buy photochromatic lenses a few years ago, the optometrists (only asked two) charged 50% more than my LBS...

Just a reminder where Oakleys, RayBans etc come from... (don't know about Adidas)

That said, I do like my Oakleys...

Ok So I would like to start a small side business to help hubbers out.

I can procure Oakleys and Addidas (other major brands also available) directly from the supplier at a hefty discount to retail (25 to 30%)

You give me the model glasses ex Oakley Jawbreaker 929003. I then give you a quote.

If you accept I will take a 50% deposit and order your frames. I could also have prescription lenses fitted ( if the frame allows). You will then receive your glasses as and when the supplier delivers i.e. 3 to 4 weeks later.

All stock is legal South African stock from the SA supplier. I have been on the Hub for a shortwhile but can provide my Carbonite.co.za username as a reference.

Send me a PM and lets see what I can do for you.

Hi there

Looking to upgrade from old dependable Livestrong Jawbones to Jawbreaker photochromics (code 929014, I believe)

Your best price ?

I am based in Cape Town.

Cheers

Lee

Do you only sell the complete glasses, or the parts/accessories as well?

Might need some new lenses for my Oakley Race Jacket