[Event] Delta Dash (6 Hour Endurance Race)

Pieter1

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

One month to go to this years Delta Dash - we have some awesome plans in the pipeline and great prizes rolling in.  This years going to be even better than last.....cant wait.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone know if there will be a chicken run off the school field into the Park? My wife is riding in a team and is very worried. That concrete section off the field can be sketchy and I don't recall another option.

This is my first Delta Dash. Created a team and roped in some mates just for the hell of it.

There's going to be beer right?

Yip, there will be beer.  Our licence should be approved this Thursday!

You are going to have a ball!!

I will double check this - we do have chicken runs in the other tricky section but not sure if its possible here.  If she wants to find me at the registration, we can have a chat and I will clarify.

Anyone know if there will be a chicken run off the school field into the Park? My wife is riding in a team and is very worried. That concrete section off the field can be sketchy and I don't recall another option.

Why don't you go show her how to ride it?

Why don't you go show her how to ride it?

It's a confidence issue. I always ride with her and try coach her. Last weekend at RedBarn USN she had two falls so her progress took a knock.

She will walk sections she can't ride, that's no issue. But on a short circuit that's not fun.

Unfortunately I'm out for this year. Seriously bummed, sadly my commitments cannot be moved.

Have fun all.

It's a confidence issue. I always ride with her and try coach her. Last weekend at RedBarn USN she had two falls so her progress took a knock.

She will walk sections she can't ride, that's no issue. But on a short circuit that's not fun.

Hey man. I'll have a look and see if we can make a plan there. There will be two other chicken runs, three if I can make a plan here.