[Event] Delta Dash (6 Hour Endurance Race)

Pieter1

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Both approved demmit, Sunday may be a bit subdued though ......  :thumbup:

I guess I won't be asking you if you want to join us for a ride to the circus then......  :whistling:

What is the distance of one loop?  and do the dog walkers fight with the cyclists on the day?  :ph34r:

About 6km each loop - we do advise the community around the park, the park users, parkrunners, environmental centre etc that the event is on and to use the park before or after the event rather. We are working with all of them to make sure the route is safe and fun for all.  The route is on the very outskirts of the park.  There are marshals out on the route as well and signage to advise others.

About 6km each loop - we do advise the community around the park, the park users, parkrunners, environmental centre etc that the event is on and to use the park before or after the event rather. We are working with all of them to make sure the route is safe and fun for all. The route is on the very outskirts of the park. There are marshals out on the route as well and signage to advise others.

will the parkrun go ahead as normal?

will the parkrun go ahead as normal?

Yip, parkrun is as normal.  Only difference is that some of the parking areas close to the Road No3 entrance will be closed to parkrunners.  Parkrun has asked them to park in the school property and walk through the school to avoid cars leaving during the first lap.

Yip, parkrun is as normal. Only difference is that some of the parking areas close to the Road No3 entrance will be closed to parkrunners. Parkrun has asked them to park in the school property and walk through the school to avoid cars leaving during the first lap.

Even so, it has never caused any issues with the race.

Online entries close tonight at 11pm.  www.deltadashmtb.co.za

Sad to miss this years event. Wanted to see if I can up my total laps by one or two this year.