[Event] Swartberg100 Gran Fondo

@BigJohnSwan

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just about to ask if there would be enough to meet my carbohydrate intake needs..

Please quantify "needs", the procurement department wouldplace an order soon   :D  

...then there is that cycle touring discussion that we need to have....

If I had known about this sooner I would have organized to come through with my cyclocross :'( have a blast to all who are participating. See you next year

shucks left the accommodation for too late  :oops:  anyone know of anything??

Contact me john@mtbafrica.co.za perhaps we can help out, how many are you?

Will the Swartberg pass be open for cars on Saturday ? My family will be coming through from the South during the course of the day.

Will the Swartberg pass be open for cars on Saturday ? My family will be coming through from the South during the course of the day.

The pass will be open to traffic, however expect to be stopped by marshals at certain points, we would appreciate it if spectators kept vehicle movement on the pass to a minimum, particularly after 10am on race day 30th of April

My payment has gone through but I have not recieved any confirmation of entry. Has anyone else ?

My payment has gone through but I have not recieved any confirmation of entry. Has anyone else ?

got my confirmation 30mins ago.

I won't be able to do the race.

I have booked accomodation for Friday and Saturday nights for 4 people, I also have restaurant reservations I will have to cancel.

If anyone is interested please give me a call.

083 400 3838

https://www.booking.com/hotel/za/prince-albert-country-stay.en-gb.html?label=gen173nr-1FCAso-wFCGnByaW5jZS1hbGJlcnQtY291bnRyeS1zdGF5SDNiBW5vcmVmaPsBiAEBmAEuuAEHyAEN2AEB6AEB-AEDkgIBeagCAw;sid=877d6e08a383da50d9ccc152e11b4f6b;dcid=4;dist=0&from_pretrip=1&sb_price_type=total&type=tota

I won't be able to do the race.

I have booked accomodation for Friday and Saturday nights for 4 people, I also have restaurant reservations I will have to cancel.

If anyone is interested please give me a call.

083 400 3838

https://www.booking.com/hotel/za/prince-albert-country-stay.en-gb.html?label=gen173nr-1FCAso-wFCGnByaW5jZS1hbGJlcnQtY291bnRyeS1zdGF5SDNiBW5vcmVmaPsBiAEBmAEuuAEHyAEN2AEB6AEB-AEDkgIBeagCAw;sid=877d6e08a383da50d9ccc152e11b4f6b;dcid=4;dist=0&from_pretrip=1&sb_price_type=total&type=tota

flip man, sorry to hear. I would've taken it but I paid a deposit already at another place.