Broke my first frame :-(

Jaws677

Time for some lifestyle changes and I'n not talking about the hairdressers car either. How can you possiby fit in, riding that? No not the girly car, the 26er? You will never be accepted in The Club. So before your lady forces you to drive her ladies car, once she finds it totally impractical, "Upgrade" to a decent wheel size. The one that suits healthy guys like you. Which one? That's a topic for another Friday.

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/profile_mojo_data/5/2/3/5/523544/pics/_c232656_image_0.jpg

LOL!!! :D vrek funny. had a good laugh now

Have repaired quite a few Meridas in that same area. Normally the bb shell works loose first and then all mayhem breaks loose after that :)

Now you know who can fix it for you  :thumbup:

Good move BogusOne

• 2 weeks later...

Ok seems like a managed to source the missing parts I needed to get an old Volcan frame going again so Im not going to fix this frame. . 

So free to good home if anyone is interested here are a few more pics.

Let me know I stay around Northgate and work in Waterfall City.

post-1290-0-76634400-1459455570_thumb.jpg

post-1290-0-13936700-1459455631_thumb.jpg

post-1290-0-56551800-1459455666_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jaws677

Right of passage....yeah then count me in.

Broke 2 Silverback Nabraskas......apparently they had an issue with heavy set guys giving it horns.....I was around 100KG on the 1st break and 95 on the 2nd break. I am now on a Spectra 2 frame.....still 26er.

btw, they replaced all frames at no cost. (had sign an indemnity form stating I don't jump of houses)

Spectra 2 frame now on two years of heavy riding......

Right of passage....yeah then count me in.

Broke 2 Silverback Nabraskas......apparently they had an issue with heavy set guys giving it horns.....I was around 100KG on the 1st break and 95 on the 2nd break. I am now on a Spectra 2 frame.....still 26er.

btw, they replaced all frames at no cost. (had sign an indemnity form stating I don't jump of houses)

Spectra 2 frame now on two years of heavy riding......

I must also lose weight can afford to break another one 

Edited by Jaws677

So now you start to wonder if carbon is really that strong,cheap fix you can get from Mica it's called Q-bond.

In my personal experience Carbon is much tougher than alu. BUT I have yet to see a carbon frame take more than my Cotic 868 STEEL frame can take  :whistling:

If I manage to resurrect the Merida I wil post on this forum , Thanks to Jaws677 for the generous offer

Guest notmyname

Edited by neilneilneilneilneil○