IS IT TRUE? Cycle Lab buying CWCycles? (Poll Added)

JDipstiek

What do you think  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Should CWC sell?

• Yes
    • No

There are a couple of online stores offering good prices and weekly deals online... 

christian....here is the deal....they mustn't be good...they must be insane(like cwc's firesale yesterday), and the only two online vendors that come close are:

CWC and Easybike. The world is very small with the interwebs. Don't for one second think you guys are not competing with the CRC, Evan's of the world. They have range, they have stock and they have WORLD CLASS online shops ito ease of use / navigating and stock levels, the only reasonable area you guys can beat them in is price. Matching it won't do it...see previous post from jimmycool. 

Customers don't care about grey(cwc and easybike stand by their goods) so you cannot use the support argument. Customers are also not stupid...before you put a tyre on sale or special visit all the online vendors(internationally too) and make sure you beat them with price...the customer is going to do that. 

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you buying them?

Imagine a Jozi and Pta CWC where you purchase online and swing past the warehouse on the way home to collect your goodie bag...

sigh one can only hope

Are you buying them?

c'mon guys, Spez is buying them both and making more concept stores. Its obvious :)

Seeing as the source of the rumour (on this thread at least) is GrootLem, I'm leaning towards it being just a rumour. 

I will gladly eat humble pie if I am wrong, but I think it is just pot stirring going on.

You called it. How Ou Grootlem still has any followers on Twitter is beyond me. I suppose if k@kpraat was an Olympic Sport...

c'mon guys, Spez is buying them both and making more concept stores. Its obvious :)

aaaaaaaaaargh evil corp

Oom Chris wouldn't need to say he will make an official announcement soon if it was BS, if it was BS, he'd have just said it 7 pages ago.

Imagine a Jozi and Pta CWC where you purchase online and swing past the warehouse on the way home to collect your goodie bag...

sigh one can only hope

That's why they have postal services, no swinging further than the post office (for bulky items) ........ Well that's in skinny latte Lanka chocolate land anyway...... ????

That's why they have postal services, no swinging further than the post office (for bulky items) ........ Well that's in skinny latte Lanka chocolate land anyway......

no no no....misunderstanding.

You have an option at CWC site to collect at the shop. So when one of their firesales come along you buy online and choose that option....you then swing past the shop later the afternoon and pick up your party pack.

No-one has time for next day delivery....when there is a itch, it needs a scratch. 

me thinks we are waiting for lawyers to dot I's and T's and sort out the official wording for release ...

It's always funny when there is a rumour and then the person involved says they can neither confirm nor deny the rumours bladybladybla.

If there was no basis for such a story then they would just come straight out and say "hey, that's nonsense."

It's always funny when there is a rumour and then the person involved says they can neither confirm nor deny the rumours bladybladybla.

If there was no basis for such a story then they would just come straight out and say "hey, that's nonsense."

Busy negotiating the price..... :whistling:

Archived