The Mystery Rider has been found, NOW how to keep going to Friday?

KarlvN

Yup, although I wouldn't know the difference between an Enduro and XCO track. I was told XCO track for an event in June. May be wrong.

Apparently Bennet Nel is going to have a hand in it as well. Or so I heard. 

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't read the whole thread......but can someone pls tell me who the mystery rider was? :ph34r: :devil:

Nought! That's the reason for the thread to see if someone knows the dude! Fortunately they do and they've WISELY given the info to the right people. The hub is not them.... :ph34r:  :devil:  :whistling:

Nought! That's the reason for the thread to see if someone knows the dude! Fortunately they do and they've WISELY given the info to the right people. The hub is not them.... :ph34r:  :devil:  :whistling:

lol...thought as much. read the first couple of pages then skipped to the last and saw the discussions going around enduro and xco with rock gardens so got a bit confused there. :whistling:

Apparently Bennet Nel is going to have a hand in it as well. Or so I heard.

They have brought in a bunch of different building groups to take advantage of the rain. I gotta say, I don't know the details, but from my brief discussion at the office this AM they really seem to be organised. A few other organisations I am involved in could really learn a thing or two.

lol...thought as much. read the first couple of pages then skipped to the last and saw the discussions going around enduro and xco with rock gardens so got a bit confused there. :whistling:

You could pop into the office at Bloemendal and ask for his name (for whatever nefarious purpose you may have) :devil:

You could pop into the office at Bloemendal and ask for his name (for whatever nefarious purpose you may have) :devil:

:devil:

didn't they say they were building a XCO track? Sure I read that in the newsletter.

My memory is a bit rusty, might be XCO, I am not entirely sure...

What is I DO know, is that Patrick is on a mission to inject some magic inot our trail network over the course of the next few months... :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Hence even more reason to get peeps to toe the line, lest Santa find us all to be naughty and skip on handing out early Christmas presents to everyone...

Also, I think we should all club together to buy Patrick and his gnomes a couple decent beers, or a good bottle of brannas.

We have not heard the alleged offenders version of the story.

We have also not heard how the club has dealt with this offender.

WE WANT THE TRUTH

WE WANT THE TRUTH

Good point! What is happening to us!!

Perhaps he is the Durbaville X-File Agent, Fokks Muller and he was looking Agent Daniella Skulfer in search of the trooff that we all want, need, demand!

WE WANT THE TRUTH

The truth? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

The truth? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

Thats his most famous, but Col Jessops best was: There is nothing on this earth sexier, believe me, gentlemen, than a woman you have to salute in the morning. Promote 'em all, I say, 'cause this is true: if you haven't gotten a BJ from a superior officer, well, you're just letting the best in life pass you by.

I have a morning ritual that I need to share.

I call it 'the terminator'.

First I crouch down in the shower in the classic 'naked terminator traveling through time' pose.

With my eyes closed I crouch there for a minute, visualizing either Arnold or the guy from the second movie (not the chick in the third one because that one sucked) and I start to hum the terminator theme.

Then I slowly rise to a standing position and open my eyes.

It helps me to proceed through my day as an emotionless, cyborg badass.

The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg.

It ruins the fantasy.

Guest notmyname

????

First I crouch down in the shower in the classic 'naked terminator traveling through time' pose.

With my eyes closed I crouch there for a minute, visualizing either Arnold or the guy from the second movie (not the chick in the third one because that one sucked) and I start to hum the terminator theme.

It ruins the fantasy.

It ruins the fantasy.

Do you employ the same stance for the shitter, thus ruling out the need for a squatty potty?

Archived