The Mystery Rider has been found, NOW how to keep going to Friday?

KarlvN

I in no way condone rogue riding, but still cannot decide which is worse: Rogue riding or vigilantism?

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I in no way condone rogue riding, but still cannot decide which is worse: Rogue riding or vigilantism?

vigilantism is good within strict restrictions. Just gets a bad rep thanks to what normally follows... mob mentality and assault

OK, so that rider would have had to climb off his bike to access the trail.  Seems to me like the same type of person that ignores road signs because it might be an inconvenience.

My intention with this thread is not to be the judge in the kangaroo court. It is more like being the bounty hunter in order to bring the critter to the attention of the powers that be.

(truthfully, I am actually wanting to see what Patrick's trail gnomes are going to do with him, as Patrick has been very vocal in his newsletters about the repercussions if they catch an intruder... :whistling: )

He has been identified and is being dealt with. Not sure what repercussions he is going to face but I hope they're large ones.

I hope he is sentenced to help with trail maintenance for a year.

A gentle pitchfork prod is all good. Maybe Rapunzel will reply here soon... She seems up to date with all things TBMC

My intention with this thread is not to be the judge in the kangaroo court. It is more like being the bounty hunter in order to bring the critter to the attention of the powers that be.

(truthfully, I am actually wanting to see what Patrick's trail gnomes are going to do with him, as Patrick has been very vocal in his newsletters about the repercussions if they catch an intruder... :whistling: )

The Dizzy Blonde?? :eek: (she sounds scary in the newsletters....)

The Dizzy Blonde?? :eek: (she sounds scary in the newsletters....)

hahaha,

Never met the much feared Dizzy Blonde, but if I were that oke, I would be shaking in my cleats if Patrick is anything to go by...

Is there no way that he could have gotten lost and ended up on the wrong trail?

Never been there so have no idea what the vibe is.

Is there no way that he could have gotten lost and ended up on the wrong trail?

Never been there so have no idea what the vibe is.

Nope. None at all. Single entry point, no other pathways cross it at any point. 

Instead of club members getting the panties in a knot the club should push the land owner to lay trespassing charges. I fear that all too soon one of these club sheriffs are going to go one step too far, and I am concerned that the club seems to promote this sort of behaviour.

Instead of club members getting the panties in a knot the club should push the land owner to lay trespassing charges. I fear that all too soon one of these club sheriffs are going to go one step too far, and I am concerned that the club seems to promote this sort of behaviour.

We're all asked to ensure that everyone who rides, complies with the rules of the club. That means we're all tasked with self-policing, and in essence performing a watered down community policing forum. If people didn't act out, it wouldn't be necessary. Unfortunately, given that there is not sufficient manpower to constantly police the trails (in an official capacity) it rests upon the members to identify and report transgressors. If only we could do the same with traffic offenders... 

I'd love to know how you come to that conclusion.

He has been identified and is being dealt with. Not sure what repercussions he is going to face but I hope they're large ones.

I'd like to know what the sanction is. I think the rest of us law-abiding members deserve to at least know this and also the perps name.

Archived