DHI Cairns 22-23 Apr UCI MTB World Cup Round 2

NicoBoshoff

Loic and Stevie right there as well.

In other news in the Juniors .... Harry Bush qualifies second. Harry Bush ... Really !

His dad must have lost a bet 

bit like butch james naming his son Jesse James!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously disappointed with gregs run!

What happened with the syndicate riders? Set up issues? Greg making to many clicks up or down!?

Hoping hannah takes it at home but reckon gwinn will pull a gwinn.

Almost looked like Gwinn was riding with a flat. Something was up for sure. But still a podium and pumped for Hannah and Bruni.

Greg's having a shocker so far. The whole Syndicate actually.

Almost looked like Gwinn was riding with a flat. Something was up for sure. But still a podium and pumped for Hannah and Bruni.

Greg's having a shocker so far. The whole Syndicate actually.

Pretty stoked for Tracey Hannah as well. Hoped she would do well at home and that she and Sik Mik did is rather pleasing!

Sent from my GT-S6790 using Tapatalk

LOIC!!!!!

delayed watch but super super chuffed...might have even had a little tear in my eye!

as for the syndicate..something is not right. watching that syndicate pre season video greg was fiddling with different forks and then they have those new wheels....I dunno...but something not right

Stevie Smith was looking set to take a podium until a front flat in the rock garden ruined his day.

He made the most out of a bad situation and wheelied down the final straight like a champ.

http://ep1.pinkbike.org/p6pb13411880/p5pb13411880.jpg

Archived