Cannondale changes course with debut of all-new Scalpel-Si

News bot

Call it sour grapes, but this R200k bike just shouts "middle aged guy with small penis"

Only 2 groups of people will ride this:

Sponsored rides.

Or a magwsp

Or the oke who stole it from a magwsp's

I don't go around comparing the size of mine,. but I'm definitely in the middle-aged zone and I am happy to call it small if that is all it will take to get me one of those

:-)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't go around comparing the size of mine,. but I'm definitely in the middle-aged zone and I am happy to call it small if that is all it will take to get me one of those

:-)

I did not say 'call it small'

I said WITH

Cannondale must be convinced that wealthy people are stupid if they think they can convince them to pay that kind of money for their bicycles .

*Waits for the first warranty flaming thread with a R200k Scalpel......

Jip. I voided my scalpel warranty when I fell on a rock. "This is a crushing of carbon and we do not cover a crushing accident". 2weeks old

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Jip. I voided my scalpel warranty when I fell on a rock. "This is a crushing of carbon and we do not cover a crushing accident". 2weeks old

That's pretty standard, though. If anything some will offer a crash replacement policy, but damage due to a fall is not covered by warranty. It is however by insurance.

That's pretty standard, though. If anything some will offer a crash replacement policy, but damage due to a fall is not covered by warranty. It is however by insurance.

^^This. It's not a frame failure. It's a crash. 

I hear and understand the practice. But........ This is not a road bikes.

Again 200k for a bike with a limited replacement policy. Not my cup of tea

Cannondale must be convinced that wealthy people are stupid if they think they can convince them to pay that kind of money for their bicycles .

I have no problem with what bike a person rides.I just hope that they understand how fast a bike loses value.Looking at some prices in the classified they sure as hell don't.

I also hope that when spending R200k on a bike they don't finance it and that their house is paid for :thumbup: