Weekend Riding

Jason

Now you people really make me wanna be thereUnhappy

Oh, well. Guess I'll have to settle for the Reserve all on my lonesome. At least I'll get 120km in with some steep hills.

Just you all wait for my comebackLOL

Hey, I see it's a full moon...

Wonder Woman2006-10-03 07:46:01

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nee....vroulief moet by die werk uitkom, so ek sal maar die kar by VA gaan stop daar in groenkloof.  Gratis met baie koelte.  Beter plan.  Van daar is dit so 2 kilos na die sirkel toe.

Ok, so het iemand al 'n Rou-Call lys van wie daar gaan wees en wie nie ???

Die wat dit oorleef sal maar kom terug rapporteer Maandag ne :)

Join us WW!!! You cannot do Suikerbossie without us!!!

Now you people really make me wanna be thereUnhappy

Oh' date=' well. Guess I'll have to settle for the Reserve all on my lonesome. At least I'll get 120km in with some steep hills.

Just you all wait for my comebackLOL

Hey, I see it's a full moon...

[/quote']

I'm very tempted but I think hubby will murder me !!

heheh! It won't be the same without you WW!! Bring your hubby along Big%20smile We need to get him on a bike!

It sure does................who is going to do a list so we can see how many guys and gals we are going to be....

WW this is your last chance to make the list :).........or you could just surpruse us and pitch up on Saturday

I'm very tempted but I think hubby will murder me !!

heheh! It won't be the same without you WW!! Bring your hubby along Big%20smile We need to get him on a bike!

I'll let you try, I got as far as him buying one. Which now makes my lounge look pretty. Big%20smile

It sure does................who is going to do a list so we can see how many guys and gals we are going to be....

WW this is your last chance to make the list :).........or you could just surpruse us and pitch up on Saturday

I'll keep the element of surpruse, I mean surprise...

WW, tell you hubby he does not have to murder you.  You might succeed in doing it yourself up Hekpoort Wink

WW' date=' tell you hubby he does not have to murder you.  You might succeed in doing it yourself up Hekpoort Wink[/quote']

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLWink