Weekend Riding

Jason

Well maybe next time hey....better still....you can work out a route there in your valley that we can come try and concur :)

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My my... I go out for 9 hours and all is sorted. Ah... it's good to have 50 million personal assistants organize the day for you... Thanks chaps Wink(OMG, I just got a image of epoh in red high heels with lipstick Dead)

I agree with Spidey... 7 bells... makes it fair on Crux and all the people living on the other side of the world. I'll most probably cycle to Brooklyn from Midrand.

So far we have...

1. Levi
2. epoh
3. Spidey ? Ermm
4. amoryns
5. snapshot
6. Jokerman
7. Michelle
8. dudet
9. Wonder Woman ? Big%20smile
10. Vito

11. Copman ? Ermm
12. Man with long tongue who has no name ? Ermm
13. IanJ ? Ermm Cresta Schmesta
14. Sonic ? Ermm Cresta Schmesta
15. Bateleur1
16. You Me and Jason Dupree LOL

I'm doing the Cresta with epoh as well... So Sonic and IanJ don't come with this k@k about seeding for buddies... there's more races for that Tongue.

So is it correct if I say we starting at 07:00AM? If so lets try be there at 06:30 so we can get sorted etc! It's gonna be a long day... Toll road, dis-chem route and back. For those who hate hills bring a KOTS bag!

THANKS CRUX for taking up the time again to be there for us! You saw how it went at Graskop... 7 okes to fix a puncture and one of them is still learning to POMP! Thumbs up for Crux

20061003_101357_thumbsup.jpg

Will confirm  Friday again!
Jason2006-10-03 10:16:16

Well maybe next time hey....better still....you can work out a route there in your valley that we can come try and concur :)

I'll take you up on that one dayClap

Jokerman, you're in soooooo deep.  She is gonna give you a route that will make the Jock look like a kiddies ride.

Bateleur1, I have added you... kingcompass?? We need someone to protect us if there's wind!

Hmmmm, I know....but at least Snaphot will be by my side to pickup what's left of me......if I die on route hey :) lol !!!!!

Kewl, the time will suite us fine....and off cause give us plenty of recovery time before the BIG rugby at 17h00

Wonderwoman You have to get a route closer to Alberton, then I would be able to join. Maybe join parts of the Carnival, H2H and Vodacom races and go through suikerbossie both ways.

Man with Long Tongue and No Name...

the gauntlet is down... the LSD ride beckons!!!!!

Hello all, don't know what happened, but somehow I missed this thread like Captain Jack Sparrow missed those virtuous moments. WHOOOOOSH!

Re Sunday - I am coaching my diving team that day - Spidey, free lessons, bring own.... gear.

Seriously, I need to get back to you okes. Promised my hun some quality time, so I may only do a shorter portion, maybe a 100 km of the route. Is the route you guys are planning modular in the sense that I can do a shorter version?

Bateleur1' date=' I have added you... kingcompass?? We need someone to protect us if there's wind![/quote']

Shocked Nasty.... True, I guess .... but still nasty Confused

Will join you in the future - still not strong enough to do that kind of distance yet ... but it's coming.

Yesterday I did a 25km route at an avg hr of 140 in 53 minutes. The same route I did last week at avg hr of 148 in 56 minutes.

Getting there rapidly ... everybody better watch out - I may suck on the hills, but beware the flats and the rolling terrain, all you skinny okes, I have one word - "GUTTER"

Getting there rapidly ... everybody better watch out - I may suck on the hills, but beware the flats and the rolling terrain, all you skinny okes, I have one word - "GUTTER"

So 'n bek soek JAM!!! ClapClapWink

Jason and the TCS gang,

The boys and girls of Cedar Vadek and our lovely Cherise Big%20smile(hope she can make it) will join you on this ride.

Some will meet at Brooklyn circle and others at the start of the toll road.

We will be there all the way to Harties and then turn back.

Look forward to meeting you all