Weekend Riding

Jason

Hey people! Looks like you guys had fun the weekend! Sorry I'm replying now but I'm on a Exchange Dead course this whole week... fatcyclist, not inter-course! Answers to your questions...

[quote name='IanC]what ave speed you going to ride?

does this means you going up Hekpoort?[/Quote] Average speed will most probably be between 25-30 kph nothing more. It's all LSD and yes we are going up Hekpoort' date=' but really slowly. We not planning to ride away from one another... it's all group riding. Most probably have a few do repeats up some climbs... epoh etc.

[QUote=snapshot']Gaan ons n support kar he? [/Quote]Nee, so die wat wil ry moet hulle tubes, kos, slaap sak dra. epoh, please try and avoid a POMP on this ride.

[QUote=Dr. Seuss]you not doing the cresta ride on sunday? [/Quote]Nope but I will most probably join epoh and do the route with him...LSD.

[Quote=epoh]Jason you also still keen on the LSD ride for Sunday as well?[/Quote] Yup... dude!

So who's in so far for Saturday?

Jason2006-10-02 10:28:16

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok...

OK... So we got...

1. epoh
2. Levi
3. amoyns

4. me

5. ?

Anyone else?

Will confirm closer to Friday... it also depends on the weather. I'm a bit of a WET when it comes to the wet... Big%20smile.... hey IanJ?

Eks ook in ek dink net ons moet dalk by die Engine stop oppad hekpoort se kant toe dan kry ons weer water daar.

Ok, since Snapshot as merely volenteerd.....the Jokerman will be there as well :)....any chance of carrying a spare heart and lungs for me :)

Jaco is in die Kaap,

Epoh, Levi, Jason, Snapshot Jokerman & Amoryn ry LSD

Wie bly oor vir die League Race?

Spidey en???

So die Vito ry LSD...Wink

I would love to join you guys, but time might be an issue as I have my nephews birthday in the afternoon.Cry

Think I'll ride to Suikerbosrand & through there. I need hill training. Embarrassed

Ok Boys & Gals

What are you doing with regards to supplements for this LSD ride.......I normally train on water and water alone.........race I'll use Energy Dynamic's gue + my old trusty Nougat & Jelly Tots......

Should we supplement extra for the milage we are going to do or just stick to what we know....with it being a LSD ride ????

Till l8r

Guest Michelle

Yippee... If the Vito's in then I'm in... I don't think I'll manage 180km's!! Embarrassed  I've never ridden Hekpoort so it will be good for me to do it. 

I almost rode Hekpoort once, but I got a bit lost after I followed the wrong group of cyclists (had to get saved by Knight Cruxie on his white stallion named Vito) Embarrassed LOL