• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Michelle

Jason's on course all week.. should I tell him to call you? Wink

epoh: I called you Tongue

epoh, dude! No hard riding on Sunday otherwise you on your own!
Sat and Sun all LSD!! Spidey jy ken mos van LSD ne?

Team SL, look forward to meeting you guys...

Spinnekop, ry jy saam Saterdag? Bring die Dikwiel... jy sal LSD op hom moet doenJason2006-10-05 11:28:03

OK... so the plans for tomorrow.

1. Leaving at 07:00 sharp, so try and get there at about 06:30 - 06:45 so we can just sort ourseleves... I know epoh likes to do his nails and the make-up thing before a ride.

2. Bring your own energy bars, half loaf, bunny chow or whatever gives and replaces your lost energy. Also your drinks, make sure you have enough. I think we might stop a long the way just to top up etc.

3. Spare tubes and epoh bring a backup bike... we know how it is when you ride, Cruxie basically rebuilds your whole bike every time we ride...ehehe. Also sun tan lotion cause this time Mrs. Cruxie will not be there to look after us Cry.

4. Rules for the day... The chics may only cycle in bikini's. This is a new law that was passed last night. I'm still looking for the URL but will post it once I get it Evil%20Smile.

5. I dunno if I've left anything out, but bring lots of FUN with. While averaging 35-40 kph we also want to enjoy ourselves Big%20smile.

The weather so far...

Min: 15?C
Max: 28?C 
Weather: Partly cloudy

Wind: light northerly

Sunrise: 05:40

Sunset: 18:09

We are looking to be back before sunset (18:09)

See you chaps tomorrow.

Lekker dag verder!

I forgot to add the route... just to confirm...

Leaving from Brooklyn Circle, out on to the toll road, up Saartjiesnek, Dis-Chem route, back on to the toll road and home. It's about 180km's. It's a nice warm up and then we will do the ride for the day to Lesotho and back. Just kidding! See you chaps!

hi..daar is paar chapinne wat ook gaan ry "chap"! so waars die law wat s? die manne moet in hulle speedo's ry? Cool, eks daar....ons moet net terug wees voor die rugby begin

Klink my die Vito gaan net spasie he vir Epho se kit :)

Dude, kan ek so bottle of twee dan saam met jou in die Vito sit :)

5. I dunno if I've left anything out, but bring lots of FUN with. While averaging 35-40 kph we also want to enjoy ourselves Big%20smile.

Ave 35 - 40kph. Jason, I don't think you know what an LSD is??Confused

Sien julle more oggend.

Ek en Copman gaan die chicken run doen.....(Ons ketting is net lank genoeg om Harties te haal....dan raak die strop styf!!!....and persoonlik sal ek baie ander dinge eerder styf wil he die naweek!!!!)  Van Silkaats, terug op die Brits pad Pretoria toe.  Sal so in die lyn van 100km wees. 

o en epoh moenie jou pap bakkie vergeet nieWink

haha! Daar is nooit plek vir my pap bak nie Cry Onthou Amoryn, die N1 na Brooklyn en nie die Nelspruit pad nie LOL

Ek is al klaar weer Dead voordat ons begin het. Donderdag aand toe gaan doen ek 'n harde spin sessie vir 2ure want ek kon nie die oggend opkom om in die pad te gaan ry nie.

Net toe ek by die huis kom sms hulle my en se ons doen 'n 3ure ride Vrydag oggend (Vanoggend). So ek het skaars 6ure geslaap toe jaag ek saam met die lawwe ouens teen alles op en af.. my arme ou graskop beentjies was nie baie gelukkig vanoggend nie DeadDeadDead

Gelukkig kan ek aan Jason hang Tongue Jason kannie aan my hang nie, netnou kry ek 'n pap wiel of my ketting breek of iets dan moet hy my help pomp Shocked