[Event] Carnival City Macsteel National Classic

Frosty

Kids family race no's sorted,my race no stored . Time for the wkd to begin,my kids are well chuffed they getting a medal and doing a race . Nice one Germiston wheelers !

Awesome awesome awesome ????????????????????

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to all riders, MTB's, Roadies and kiddes alike. 

EDIT: And good luck to all the marshals and event organisers, hopefully the weather if favourable to you as you are the ones whom will be out there the longest.

Edited by ScottC-M

Thanks for all the help Gerald. You deserve a whole week off after this. I am sure even the weather will play its part, If not that will be the only complaints you receive. See you on the start line in the VA group.

See you there  :thumbup:

Don't want to sound ungrateful, but why no goodie bag?

If you want one my goodie bags from the last few races I have done in the last 2 months you welcome to them. They are sitting in my bike room un opened. I actually don't even know what's in them. Goodie bags where cool When they first came out but now they just a waste of money from the organisers side. We actually pay for those in our entries from what I understand. So give me a cheaper entry anyday.

Sent from my LG-H735 using Tapatalk

If you want one my goodie bags from the last few races I have done in the last 2 months you welcome to them. They are sitting in my bike room un opened. I actually don't even know what's in them. Goodie bags where cool When they first came out but now they just a waste of money from the organisers side. We actually pay for those in our entries from what I understand. So give me a cheaper entry anyday.

I was under the impression that the goodie bag was filled with things from the sponsors.

If that's the case, I agree with 100%. Would rather have a cheaper entry

I was under the impression that the goodie bag was filled with things from the sponsors.

If that's the case, I agree with 100%. Would rather have a cheaper entry

Used to be. But I remember someone saying the last time that they actually have to pay the sponsors for them to supply stuff for the goodie bag. It wasn't a full price but they had to pay something. You might find the bigger races it's fully sponsored but with these smaller races not.

Enjoy the race, it really is a well organised race.

Hi I can't do the race any longer. If anyone wants my entry please drop me a message. Based in JHB near Melrose arch

Used to be. But I remember someone saying the last time that they actually have to pay the sponsors for them to supply stuff for the goodie bag. It wasn't a full price but they had to pay something. You might find the bigger races it's fully sponsored but with these smaller races not.

Enjoy the race, it really is a well organised race.

Thanks bud, I appreciate it. Did the race in February. Really enjoyed it.

Gerald: I really enjoyed the 62km mtb race this morning. Good signage. Good marshaling. Good police presence. Good drinks points. Good weather. Lekker. Thanks

I found a pair of sunglasses in the area between the finish and the car park. If you know anybody who lost them they can contact me. I'll post soame in lost n found

Edited by slickandtyred

Was a great day. Totally got my A kicked by this race today though - just cant seem to stay with the front group. Had a great time though. Fantastic organizing and the 30km riders didn't bother much either. think the integration of the routes was well done.

Baie dankie!!!