[Event] Carnival City Macsteel National Classic

Frosty

Flippen awesome dude!! You must be so proud!!

thanks dude am well chuffed. They already asking for the next one ????.

Oh and this is how cream crackerd his was ,holding onto his medal even when he was out cold ????????????????????

post-51529-0-93602500-1478361716_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Pikey

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the toughest 12km's I have done getting my son to the end. His little legs were knackered at about 8km. Well proud of him as he has only just turned 4 and he was the smallest kid there by far.And my daughter who bailed and pretended she was ok and got on with it ????????????.

Good to meet you Gerald and thanks to you and your crew for the awesome family morning out. My kids are so proud that they earned there own medal. Brilliant value and completely rideable course for youngsters .

Very cool morning ????

So great when the kiddies get involved and have great time out. Father has taught then well :)

Apologies Mr G, last question.

What time is prize giving?

CSA has 60 minutes after each group to get me signed off results.

That means the Elites are expected to finish at 8:41-08:45, so we planning for 10:00.

Sunrise this morning8e3e850d8dee4b8d13c8435a174901e9.jpg

Prize winners for the day8fc65f3c4851bc9a48de9fc31fb7fbdc.jpg

thats cool,sunrise pic from the drone you guys had there ? Edited by Pikey

That's the toughest 12km's I have done getting my son to the end. His little legs were knackered at about 8km. Well proud of him as he has only just turned 4 and he was the smallest kid there by far.And my daughter who bailed and pretended she was ok and got on with it ????????????.

Good to meet you Gerald and thanks to you and your crew for the awesome family morning out. My kids are so proud that they earned there own medal. Brilliant value and completely rideable course for youngsters .

Very cool morning ????

Nice..I thought my daughter was the youngest in the kiddies race..she is 4 and did a 6km. I had to do a 6km run after her... I hope I still have legs for tomorrow's 103km race.

That's the toughest 12km's I have done getting my son to the end. His little legs were knackered at about 8km. Well proud of him as he has only just turned 4 and he was the smallest kid there by far.And my daughter who bailed and pretended she was ok and got on with it [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23].

Very cool morning [emoji108]

the photo of your son is a section we drove a number of times (almost daily) over the last 2 weeks.

When we rode it two weeks ago, I was worried the rain would play havoc with the course. That particular section was so wet (clay-bog) that we couldn't even turn our wheels when pushing the bike.

Happy to see you had fun.

Did anyone stop at water point 3?

They said they would be braising wors, but I've yet to see proof (photos).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk