[Event] Mahala Magic MTB Race - SA's First FREE Mountain Bike Race

Eveza

Any updates from the queue?

I got there with about 30 people in front of me, took me 1h20 to get my number. All I can say is that their system will be overwhelmed if people decide to do their pickup on race day. Make sure you go through today to collect your number.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got there with about 30 people in front of me, took me 1h20 to get my number. All I can say is that their system will be overwhelmed if people decide to do their pickup on race day. Make sure you go through today to collect your number.

Ā 

it's a SAS event right?Ā 

So don't you just get an event sticker and batch sticker to put on your standard SAS board?

I'm not in a position to go through today so hopefully they have something in place by tomorrow morning. I hope...

Eish.......can imagine the chaos tomorrow morning when people rushing to register before start batch.................

Ā 

Agreed, think I will be there earlier just in case...

it's a SAS event right?Ā 

So don't you just get an event sticker and batch sticker to put on your standard SAS board?

I'm not in a position to go through today so hopefully they have something in place by tomorrow morning. I hope...

Bouttime event, not SAS. Number boards issued on registration. I think I might just get mine today. Not lus for stressing tomorrow.

Registration done. In and out in less than 3 min. Maybe they sorted out some system issues?

Registration done. In and out in less than 3 min. Maybe they sorted out some system issues?

Ā 

ja, riding buddy picked up mine. Also no hassles.

Also in for 60km and will pick up number tomorrow am.

Ā 

Have banked on being there an hour before the start. If that does not work, I'll just ride without a number (Strava will do the timing for me)

Glad to hear they sorted the stuff out, was really hectic this morning.

Registration very quick this afternoon. 60km for me tomorrow. Well done to them for organising it for free. Looking forward.

Anyone seen route and profile maps? Don't know the area or trails at all and just curious to see what we're in for...

Anyone seen route and profile maps? Don't know the area or trails at all and just curious to see what we're in for...

Had a look on Strava and reckon the route will be similar to Trailseeker last year ocer similar distance.

Ā 

If true, it's flat and fast

Had a great time today! Thanks to the organizers and sponsors! And also to these guys:

post-43948-0-14214200-1475927701_thumb.jpg

Hazeldean Brewery!