[Event] 2017 Cape Town Cycle Tour - Argus

Bianchisti

Are you all aiming to do a certain amount of kms before race day or just get as much as you can?

I had to change batteries of my speedometer and forgot to check my total amount of km and so it resetted to 0! Anyways, New year, New start. I forgot 85km now and wondering if I should set myself a goal before race day

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you all aiming to do a certain amount of kms before race day or just get as much as you can?

I had to change batteries of my speedometer and forgot to check my total amount of km and so it resetted to 0! Anyways, New year, New start. I forgot 85km now and wondering if I should set myself a goal before race day

Strava dude

I e-mailed cycle events to ask if my results for Value Logistics will be utilized for the Argus. This was the response. (In case anyone wondered).

Good day,

Thank you for your email.

As seen on the Cycle Tour website.

The seeding for the Cycle Tour of 2017 has already been done.

All your events for this year will be used for the 2018 event.

For any other queries please do not hesitate to ask.

Regards

Eunice Allison

Cycle Events

Speaking of seeding that has allegedly already been done. Has anyone received any info on it yet?

Would like to get a reseed for the missus.

Speaking of seeding that has allegedly already been done. Has anyone received any info on it yet?

Slower so you can't hear the moaning?

We will only hear once subs have been done, Which open Wednesday.

Don't understand? Why would you want a reseed if she doesn't even have a seeding yet?

Don't understand? Why would you want a reseed if she doesn't even have a seeding yet?

Because she rode fastone yesterday and that is how you get them to include its result in the seeding. I just want to get her as far away from the last batch as possible.