PPA One Tonner 2016

Pure Savage

Shame feel sorry for the poor okes in A bunch who thought it was going to be a normal day at the office and a free ride. The bunch was shattered all over the place.

Thanks :blush:  I was one of them okes who got chewed up and spat out the back.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just for seeding junkies

PPA seeding updated to include sundays race.. Beta 1.11

Upped my seeding by 2 groups.. now do I upgrade and suffer even more or woose out... :eek: .

Just for seeding junkies

PPA seeding updated to include sundays race.. Beta 1.11

Upped my seeding by 2 groups.. now do I upgrade and suffer even more or woose out... :eek: .

If you don't you will probably find yourself bored in your current group. Remember the other strong riders in your group would also have moved up.

Beta is extremely low, last year it was 1.89 (but then they also adjusted the winners time by more) - I can never quite understand how that system works

If you don't you will probably find yourself bored in your current group. Remember the other strong riders in your group would also have moved up.

Beta is extremely low, last year it was 1.89 (but then they also adjusted the winners time by more) - I can never quite understand how that system works

Beta and adjusted winnier's time are the slope and intercept calculated by linear regression, comparing results in the event to the Cycle Tour and 94.7

Stats lesson over.

PS: One of our new riders has a maths doctorate :P

Beta and adjusted winnier's time are the slope and intercept calculated by linear regression, comparing results in the event to the Cycle Tour and 94.7

Stats lesson over.

PS: One of our new riders is has a maths doctorate :P

That 1st paragraph really hurt my brain ????

One Tonner did wonders to my seeding .

Improved two groups, out by just 0.17 to have improved three groups. 

I'm a happy chappy.  :clap:

1.11 times tougher than the Argus?!? WTF? Anyway, seeding stayed the same, so nothing lost.

oh my hat, started in B, no idea how I managed to hang on, was cramping like a mother#$%# after about 120km - actually had another cramp this morning in bed... I see the sadists upped my seeding to A.... there is no change in hell I'm riding there, ooooh eh eh!

oh my hat, started in B, no idea how I managed to hang on, was cramping like a mother#$%# after about 120km - actually had another cramp this morning in bed... I see the sadists upped my seeding to A.... there is no change in hell I'm riding there, ooooh eh eh!

You're never happy. Remember those days when you used to moan when PPA refused reseed you. Now you're moaning because they did ;)

Good ride Marius - some very crafty wheel sucking there! I think you had a 169km leadout for that sprint :P

Archived