Olympic men's road race

StevieL

How cool was that race..

BUT I must admit without Sagan there my heart rate wasn't high and I could watch the finish without freaking the hell out.

So you watching the XCO then?

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you watching the XCO then?

Well I was always going to watch it.. now I will watch it while freaking out lol

.. .. well the start will definitely involve a lot of pacing and screaming lol

And depending on what kind of a start Sagan has will.depend on how much I freak out for the rest of the race lol

Well I was always going to watch it.. now I will watch it while freaking out lol

.. .. well the start will definitely involve a lot of pacing and screaming lol

And depending on what kind of a start Sagan has will.depend on how much I freak out for the rest of the race lol

I am torn between shouting for Nino and rooting for Pietie. What am I to do??

Speaking of Sags rode a mtb race today..not xco though a marathon by from what I can tell

89ad9a842ae3cfe3536a6e790e96351a.jpg

059e974b62fb1920b859c420d7dc77f5.jpg

Speaking of Sags rode a mtb race today..not xco though a marathon by from what I can tell

89ad9a842ae3cfe3536a6e790e96351a.jpg

059e974b62fb1920b859c420d7dc77f5.jpg

And? How far was he ahead?

And? How far was he ahead?

Not a clue lol.. will have to go find out.

I knew he was riding this weekend just thought it would be a xco race..

I think Nino and Sagan would make a great team for the Epic[emoji6]

PS.

I actually think the race was near or where he has been staying while training..so he probably figured.. hell why not enter and do the race

PPS..I actually think he did the short course.. would've ridden it at a high intensity .. and he probably thought.. hey this looks lekker I think I will go ride my orange-yellow yellow-orange bike. With the youngsters... cause he is cool like that.[emoji6]

Not a clue lol.. will have to go find out.

I knew he was riding this weekend just thought it would be a xco race..

I think Nino and Sagan would make a great team for the Epic[emoji6]

PS.

I actually think the race was near or where he has been staying while training..so he probably figured.. hell why not enter and do the race

Why don't you suggest it? I'm sure if you tweeted he'd think about it? :)

Help us all tomorrow if Gerald is commentating on the ladies race, if he can't even identify the men in have no idea how he will mange with the women.

Oopsie

He may be in a spot of bother with that one since he, in theory at least, should be distracted by all the nice lycra! :whistling:

Sent from my GT-S6790 using Tapatalk

My hearing aid battery died eventually and I decided to just live with it like that. It was a relief really.

Loooooooooooollllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*10000000000000000000000

TB you wait and see who has the best start and you shout for him until the other one makes a come back then you shout for him and so on until the one wins.

My bet though is that Nino's going to smoke the field!

TB you wait and see who has the best start and you shout for him until the other one makes a come back then you shout for him and so on until the one wins.

My bet though is that Nino's going to smoke the field!

Ja.. judging by his WC performance I can't see anyone getting close to him.. top 10 for Sags would be great..

Ja.. judging by his WC performance I can't see anyone getting close to him.. top 10 for Sags would be great..

Best XCO racer for the past few years. Only Jules and Cool Harvey gets anywhere close if they too fire but Nino is still a cut above.

Sagz will have a goal in mind. Top ten is realistic if he has a good start. The 21st feels such a long way off!

Anyways the ladies race tomorrow should be a cracker too! Go Ashleigh!

Archived