UCI Road World Champs 2016 (12-16 October)

Frosty

Watch big crash at 164.7

Gaviria ????

Yoh he hit him hard hey amazing that he didn't hit the deck.. the other 2 not so lucky..but damage done apparently he dislocated his shoulder

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really hope DD give Dougall a shot at one of the classics next year . He was amazing today..it's one thing slotting in with that leading group after they were caught but something entirely different managing to stay with those guys and he did an amazing job..

I'm watching now at km 165 (2nd repeat watch)

Degenkolb was called back to help the Gorilla

Aah I heard he punctured but the commentators must have gotten it wrong.

Lol read up about the WC course in Norway next year.. the course apparently suits Sagan lol

Lol read up about the WC course in Norway next year.. the course apparently suits Sagan lol

Mentioned to my partner. She is dead keen to go. I will message my family and see what they say.

Mentioned to my partner. She is dead keen to go. I will message my family and see what they say.

Will be quite an experience hey..

When you're there you should do a race report a la Bonus in the Vuelta thread!

Sent from my GT-S6790 using Tapatalk

Lol. I laughed at the guy telling them he is going to explain the podium procedure.. like hello .. those 3 know exactly how podium procedure works

I stand corrected, they usually have the team name on there smallish.

I think I remember reading last year after Sagz won that they must put 2 sponsors on their WC jersey. Sagan went with Tinkoff and Spez.

c5dc30d69502511aa2661200c18d7c20.jpg

Sagz was phenomenal... But during the interview after and even in this picture, I keep expecting him to walk on water, and fiddle around with loaves and fishes.

Sagz was phenomenal... But during the interview after and even in this picture, I keep expecting him to walk on water, and fiddle around with loaves and fishes.

The way he finds gaps is more like Moses separating the sea.

Lol. I laughed at the guy telling them he is going to explain the podium procedure.. like hello .. those 3 know exactly how podium procedure works

Yeah

Cav' was like rolling his eyeballs ????

Archived