CWC Online: Deals to NOT miss

CWC Online

hi Guys,

what age do the lighties normally start on those little 12 inch push/balance bikes?

Awesome, was super keen to buy the Monster truck version.

But R400 for shipping on a R800 bike...crazy :eek:

I am also looking at one, bit bleak the alloy one is only in rabbit pink. Also none of them come with drops. 

I hopefully can just use the pick up option :P

hi Guys,

what age do the lighties normally start on those little 12 inch push/balance bikes?

Our son is 2 years and 4 months and he already uses it now and then to vroom down the hallway on his own, sometimes we don't even notice it when he gets on it by himself and he comes into the kitchen...turns around by himself and then vrooms out of there again  :thumbup:  freakin cute I tell you...if he gets comfortable with it, then he might even use it for the 94.7 KIDS race in November  :clap:  or the plastic push bike...will see LOL

as soon as their toes can touch the ground when they seated on it

at that price buy it now...your kid will definitely be big enough eventually

Our son is 2 years and 4 months and he already uses it now and then to vroom down the hallway on his own, sometimes we don't even notice it when he gets on it by himself and he comes into the kitchen...turns around by himself and then vrooms out of there again  :thumbup:  freakin cute I tell you...if he gets comfortable with it, then he might even use it for the 94.7 KIDS race in November  :clap:  or the plastic push bike...will see LOL

Well he is only 5 months so maybe a bit too over eager at this point in time.

Well he is only 5 months so maybe a bit too over eager at this point in time.

No. Buy it now. Seriously. They're DARN good bikes. Lightie has one and still uses it even though he's graduated to a pedal bike. Thinking I may take it out when we go to the bike park so he gets more used to technical stuff on the little bike and carries on learning to pedal properly. 

No. Buy it now. Seriously. They're DARN good bikes. Lightie has one and still uses it even though he's graduated to a pedal bike. Thinking I may take it out when we go to the bike park so he gets more used to technical stuff on the little bike and carries on learning to pedal properly. 

It is a beautifully built bike but really heavy and the brake cords get caught when the bike falls and the kids pick up the hanle bars wrong way round.  Honestly the JD Bug is better because it is lighter and have less moving parts but the Muna design and look is better. 

It is a beautifully built bike but really heavy and the brake cords get caught when the bike falls and the kids pick up the hanle bars wrong way round.  Honestly the JD Bug is better because it is lighter and have less moving parts but the Muna design and look is better. 

TBH he got over that after me telling him it was the wrong way around about 5 times... hardly an issue. 

As for the weight, yeah maybe but again that wasn't an issue... 

I bought a Muna for my 2 year old daughter and its really a lekker bike. She is just a tad too small for it (she's a real small kid) and her toes just barely touch the ground with the seat all the way down but she's growing and likes to try ride it all the time.