Silverback vs. Titan

Hendrik de Swardt

Hi Everyone

So I'm new to the Bike Hub community, so thank you for having me. I hope to learn a lot while I'm here, as well as giving information where I can.

So I have decided to buy a bicycle and start cycling. I was looking for something I could take on the road, as well as off-road if I want to. I have now seen 2 bikes that I love, but can't decide which one. Both of them are the same price and have the same specs. The one is actually R4 cheaper than the other.

But now my question is: Silverback or Titan? That is my 2 choices.

Thanks guys. Ya I'm also leaning towards the Silverback. It is the Silverback Spectra Sport & the Titan Sport 29er. The Silverback just looks more badass.

Thanks for the comments. I think my mind is made up..

Silverback has a reputation for having one of the best after sales service in the industry. There are lots of positive comments about them on the Hub.

Welkom Hendrik!

Hoeveel weeg jou beursie?

Silverback for the win hey

I only hear good things

Ze Germans can sure build good stuff

My riding buddy has a spectra, no problems thus far. Cannot go wrong with either, if the specs are the same go for the one you won't get tired of(looks that is).

I have had a Titan Cruz and a silverback in my "family fleet". To be honest you can't even compare! Silverback all the way!

My riding buddy has a spectra, no problems thus far. Cannot go wrong with either, if the specs are the same go for the one you won't get tired of(looks that is).

Or if you are tired, looking at!

On our 3rd silverback. Brilliant no *** at all.

Unfortunately Santa Cruz called my name so wifey rides the Silverback dualsus now

Archived