Scott after sales service!

Johan Joubert 46

Thank you to Joggie from Scott S.A.We had a conversation and and he was very helpful and he is willing to help me solve the problems with my Scott Spark 940.After speaking to him directly I am sure he will be able to help me resolve this situation.Thanks Joggie and Scott S.A.

What problems?

We never quite figured it out on the last "awesome" thread. It was left with you dragging SCOTT through the mud and SCOTT said they had done everything they can and couldn't see a problem.

O and BTW I am still concerned about your profile name......................... I haven't slept :ph34r:  :whistling: .

Edit: Threads merged.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now you made me liss for koek sisters.

Bliksem - I read that as "Now you make me kiss your sisters koek"   oh well.....now to try get red velvet cake out my sinus....

Bliksem - I read that as "Now you make me kiss your sisters koek"   oh well.....now to try get red velvet cake out my sinus....

Why would you be snorting red velvet cake out of his sisters "downstairs"? 

I also bought a Scott Genius from cycle lab and after about a month my chain broke and after a bit of a moan Cycle lab sorted out the chain for me, I am not sure if it was Scott SA or Cycle lab that sorted the chain, all I care is that the bike is back to its former glory.

Why would you be snorting red velvet cake out of his sisters "downstairs"? 

It went in from the other side....

What problems?

We never quite figured it out on the last "awesome" thread. It was left with you dragging SCOTT through the mud and SCOTT said they had done everything they can and couldn't see a problem.

O and BTW I am still concerned about your profile name......................... I haven't slept :ph34r: :whistling: .

Edit: Threads merged.

.Hey long wheel Base. Sorry for annoying you with my comments.Just very frustrated with the service at that stage.Lots of unanswered emails and phone calls.Busy addressing the problem with the Scott now.Vr46.

Hi Johan

Jy hanteer die nogal goed.. Die ouens het jou so bietjie strooi gegee... :)

Ek dink van nou af is jy en Scott seker weer vriende..?

Elk geval, ek dink na wat Scott hier gese het dat jou seun een of ander snaakse manier het om te ry, dalk soos Paul Adams se spinners het hy n manier om in n baie talentvolle manier die fiets alles te laat doen wat hy moet maar onkonvensioneel :D

Sterkte.

Archived