Scott after sales service!

Johan Joubert 46

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot beleive that they reverted to old outdated vertical shocks.

It's because real racers don't need to fit 2 bottles on the bike... they not on the trail that long...

the lower CG has more benefits to real racers...

:whistling:  :ph34r:

this is why Giant has been using it for years.... now they just need to learn how to maestro...

:thumbup:

(and it's not even Friday yet)

Scott 46 - Johan Joubert 0

Quick lesson in thinking "The customer is always right therefore I can rant like I want"....

The facts win....everytime

Well done to Scott for going far beyond what could have been reasonably expected from OP.

Guess there might be a "Brand new, 1 owner " classified popping up shortly....  :ph34r:

Corrected

This is the best Wednesday- Friday thread yet.

Well done Scott, you guys went out of your way to assist.

It's because real racers don't need to fit 2 bottles on the bike... they not on the trail that long...

the lower CG has more benefits to real racers...

:whistling:  :ph34r:

this is why Giant has been using it for years.... now they just need to learn how to maestro...

:thumbup:

(and it's not even Friday yet)

It has nothing to do with bottle cages... Vertically mounted shocks are simply just crapper than the rest in every way.

It has nothing to do with bottle cages... Vertically mounted shocks are simply just crapper than the rest in every way.

Even on a 650bee  :eek:

Topic closed

To avoid any unfair damage to the brand's reputation let's put this to rest. If the original poster would like to add further comment the thread can be re-opened.

In case you missed it, see the response from Joggie at Scott Sports here.

Thank you to Joggie from Scott S.A.We had a conversation and and he was very helpful and he is willing to help me solve the problems with my Scott Spark 940.After speaking to him directly I am sure he will be able to help me resolve this situation.Thanks Joggie and Scott S.A.