Scott after sales service!

Johan Joubert 46

Hi Johan

Jy hanteer die nogal goed.. Die ouens het jou so bietjie strooi gegee... :)

Ek dink van nou af is jy en Scott seker weer vriende..?

Elk geval, ek dink na wat Scott hier gese het dat jou seun een of ander snaakse manier het om te ry, dalk soos Paul Adams se spinners het hy n manier om in n baie talentvolle manier die fiets alles te laat doen wat hy moet maar onkonvensioneel :D

Sterkte.

Baie dankie.

Ja jong ek hoop hy het regtig so baie potensiaal om daai fiets so hard te kan trap.

Thanx Awesome Boodskap.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

.Hey long wheel Base. Sorry for annoying you with my comments.Just very frustrated with the service at that stage.Lots of unanswered emails and phone calls.Busy addressing the problem with the Scott now.Vr46.

Hey Bud you new here, Got lots to learn about how some guys rip each other off and most of the time it's just friendly banter. You would also have needed to be here a few months ago to understand the recipe jokes.

Just a tip: anything written in comic sans can be taken with a big handful of salt.

Enjoy.

Sent from my LG-H735 using Tapatalk

Hey Bud you new here, Got lots to learn about how some guys rip each other off and most of the time it's just friendly banter. You would also have needed to be here a few months ago to understand the recipe jokes.

Just a tip: anything written in comic sans can be taken with a big handful of salt.

Enjoy.

Sent from my LG-H735 using Tapatalk

????Let it rip potato chip ✌