The 100th Giro d'Italia

'Dale

Excuse me if I don't believe that you randomly selected Froome as your baseline gauge.

If you couldn't take the PPA joke for what it was, well that's on you.

Anyway, you have my number, if you have a problem, You are welcome to call me.

With almost 100% of newer cycle racing fans thinking the world started when he first won a race it's a fair bet to choose his name when gauging interpretation of excitement. No point asking about Contodor or Nibali.

I have no problem serious enough to call. The best medical brains haven't been able to help so can't see how anyone else could.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  1. 16:44:47 CEST 14km remaining from 161km

The two leaders have 20 seconds on the chase. It will be hard to pull them back on this sort of descent but they can't afford to sit up or mess around. 14km to go.

2. 16:42:42 CEST

Rolland sits on Fraile's wheel as they close on the final 15km of the stage. More and more riders are coming back to the Costa group as Pinot is about to be caught by the Nibali/Dumoulin group. 

I am really confused as to where everyone is atm[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Costa now with the leaders.. and he won't work they will have to figure something out cause he will sit on and steal the win

I am really confused as to where everyone is atm[emoji23]

Imagine if PnP were commentating....

Costa now with the leaders.. and he won't work they will have to figure something out cause he will sit on and steal the win

Cannondale will have to wait for their first win in 2 years a little longer

Brilliant. .rightful winner.. fully deserved

What a performance, in the break most of the day, taking KOM points and then a great push for the line at 150m, nicely done!

Archived