The 100th Giro d'Italia

'Dale

What a race Fraile...i was screaming so hard my neigbour peaked out his window just to check if everything was okay haha

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isn't it amazing how we claim anyone at DDD as one of our own. May as well be straight out of Stellies or Jozi. Love it

How old is that BMC kit now? 

Ancient. The red bib is more pink in colour from the sun. Let's just say that it's got character.

Sorry for only responding now. Was glued in front of the telly.

Oh my sweet baby jeeeezuuz!!!

Only watched the stage now. Spent the whole afternoon avoiding this thread.

WHAT a ride!! The dude just kept coming back!! Each time I thought he was done, he just dug deeper!

He truly deserved that win!

Wow!!

That DiData win was made of legendary stuff

Brave stuff from Pere ???? ????????

Wow

Oh my sweet baby jeeeezuuz!!!

Only watched the stage now. Spent the whole afternoon avoiding this thread.

WHAT a ride!! The dude just kept coming back!! Each time I thought he was done, he just dug deeper!

He truly deserved that win!

Wow!!

I just finished watching

What beautiful racing ????????

I just finished watching

What beautiful racing ????????

When he started reeling Rolland back in on the climb, my jaw was literally on the ground....

Sunweb's depth especially when the road goes up is the big Achilles heel of the maglia rosa

They've used some watts today

How much is left remains to be seen

When he started reeling Rolland back in on the climb, my jaw was literally on the ground....

He looked powerful ????????????????

His first GC win - hard to believe

"Van Garderen lost nearly four minutes on the Blockhaus stage to winner Nairo Quintana (Movistar Team) and 4:16 on the time trial stage to Giro d'Italia leader Tom Dumoulin (Team Sunweb). But even on Wednesday morning, sports director Max Sciandri felt that there was still a remote chance that the BMC Racing Team leader might be able to regain momentum in the GC battle, possibly by getting into breakaways."

:eek: 

"Van Garderen lost nearly four minutes on the Blockhaus stage to winner Nairo Quintana (Movistar Team) and 4:16 on the time trial stage to Giro d'Italia leader Tom Dumoulin (Team Sunweb). But even on Wednesday morning, sports director Max Sciandri felt that there was still a remote chance that the BMC Racing Team leader might be able to regain momentum in the GC battle, possibly by getting into breakaways."

And then he woke up, and his coffee was cold.

They really need to stop fooling themselves.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Positivity is key :thumbup:  No matter how delusional it may seem haha :wacko:

Archived