Momentum Active Dayz

Wil6

Health is the easy part for me. Safety questionare comes up amber, no matter what I change the answers to for interest sake!

Unless you have momentum short term insurance it doesn't matter if your safety score is amber you still receive max points for doing the questionnaire, what they have done is they now throw random validations from your answers and fewer too..in the past validation was bonus points you could upload as many files as you had.. now not so much..[emoji35]

I am not a happy person we have 30 multiply clients and I have to help them get max points and for the life of me I have no clue how I will help get their lazy butts there[emoji24]

Here is a guide that will help you..I tried attaching the new HH score calculator but seems I can't upload an excel document.

You can pop me a DM and I can email ithttp://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5a55cd777482f/Multiply%202018%20e%20book.pdf

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Edited by Gen

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone else wants the 2018 guide and healthy Heart score calculator just pop me a DM and I will email it to you.

Edited by Gen

Just had my medical assessment done this morning and I been penalized for my cholesterol been below 4.11 - when was having a low cholesterol bad?

Also got emailed the new brochure - after asking for points for an AIDs test like last year  - sorry not this year.

Had to send this to my broker:

"As a single member am I even able to get enough point for private club this year -750? New brochure attached. On time in July I qualify but they made the point system very different and weight more towards how many products you have with them and how long you have had them and not your own wellness. Seems a bit unreasonable."
Edited by Icycling

me please...

Pop me a DM with your email address and I'll forward it to you.

erm... see my signature? [emoji14]

Oh. Tapatalk. Right, gotcha. DM incoming.

[emoji6] email sent..

Yes sorry can't see signatures on tapatalk

Just had my medical assessment done this morning and I been penalized for my cholesterol been below 4.11 - when was having a low cholesterol bad?

Also got emailed the new brochure - after asking for points for an AIDs test like last year - sorry not this year.

Had to send this to my broker:

"As a single member am I even able to get enough point for private club this year -750? New brochure attached. On time in July I qualify but they made the point system very different and weight more towards how many products you have with them and how long you have had them and not your own wellness. Seems a bit unreasonable."

I can not tell you how many times I have thrown tantrums about the changes.

If anyone else wants the 2018 guide and healthy Heart score calculator just pop me a DM and I will email it to you.

Hi Gen

Pls mail to me as well.

Regards.

Malcolm

malcolmbougard@gmail.com

Done

Yup...

I just confirmed details..your membership fee will be R299 for a family of 3 or more all you have to do is send them an email requesting he be added and attach a birth certificate.

Was a simple and easy process. Quick email this morning, and two hours later my boy was on my Active Profile. Booked our plane tickets at 50% off. Thanks again for the help!

Edited by Wil6

Was a simple and easy process. Quick email this morning, and two hours later my boy was on my Active Profile. Booked our plane tickets at 50% off. Thanks again for the help!

Aaah that's great...I am glad it was quick and painless.[emoji4]

Very irritated with the two apps that you have to run.   Firstly I do not activate location services on my phone, now I have to and it buggers up my battery life.

Regarding the money app, I have SERIOUS issues with my bank info safety.  Now I have to enter all my banking details, including pin and password in this app.   This is nonsense!