Momentum Active Dayz

Wil6

So to prevent myself from getting confused here...do you guys keep your GPS on at work as well to track you for the Safe Dayz??

I have just logged in at home in the mornings to track and as soon as I get to the office I swipe to the home icon and then I log out and switch off my GPS again. Is this not the right protocol to be following for the Safe Dayz?

I do that..only enable while driving to get a safe day when you don't go anywhere and stay at home you would need to enable GPS the whole time..so they can see you didn't go anywhere.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Gen, not sure if you can add this to your list.

Went and did my health assessment and I have no moved down to Amber.

Not too sure how that is possible when I am the fittest I have ever been and I am only 23.

My cholesterol is apparently too low?? Never knew that was ever a bad thing. Also the nurse said that the acceptable blood pressure zone is near impossible to get as well. 

Are we able to conduct another health assessment to move up a level?

Not too sure how that is possible when I am the fittest I have ever been and I am only 23.

My cholesterol is apparently too low?? Never knew that was ever a bad thing. Also the nurse said that the acceptable blood pressure zone is near impossible to get as well.

Hi.

I got communication about the dangers of low readings this morning and I haven't read it yet...but I have already left the office and I don't have that email account on my phone..I'll put that info on here on Monday. ..if that's okay..or I can ask someone to mail it to my pvt email of you don't want to wait till Monday.

You can redo you Health Assement any time bit you only get one free one a year.

Hi.

I got communication about the dangers of low readings this morning and I haven't read it yet...but I have already left the office and I don't have that email account on my phone..I'll put that info on here on Monday. ..if that's okay..or I can ask someone to mail it to my pvt email of you don't want to wait till Monday.

You can redo you Health Assement any time bit you only get one free one a year.

No rush at all :)

Safe dayz working by me now[emoji1303]

Edited by Gen

I have been having issues with the money app, because it keeps saying that the app is not compatible with my device (Samsung A3). I've already sent them an email to resolve the issue if they can...

Please let us know what they say about this as well, my mother still has a Samsung S4 mini and has the same issue

Please let us know what they say about this as well, my mother still has a Samsung S4 mini and has the same issue

Will do.

I got a response from them, but just asked me a bunch of useless questions like this:

"Kindly note that we need your username in order to escalate to the operations team for further investigations."

I don't know how my username has anything to do with compatibility issues with my device.

You can do a health assessment anytime as I understand it. They will however only pay for it once a year.

I was on green last year, did my latest health assessment on 28 Dec 2017. Better results but I moved down to amber cos my blood pressure on that specific day was marginally out of their norms. All my other readings were an improvement. It's farcical actually.

Go the next day and your blood pressure could be within their acceptable range.

It's all pedantic bullsh*t to make it more unachievable

Some communication we received.

Every year, under the ‘get more’ category, Multiply members are awarded points for having Momentum products in specific categories. The more the Momentum products and the longer the product holding, the higher the points awarded.

From Saturday, 20 January until Wednesday, 24 January 2018, Multiply will be allocating loyal members’ ‘get more’ points as at 1 January 2018.

Members need not be alarmed if all their loyalty points don’t reflect immediately. If their product holding will reach the loyalty milestones later in the year, the additional points they are eligible for will be allocated on these products’ anniversary dates. Additional loyalty points for members who have more than one product in a category will be allocated on the anniversary date of the oldest product.

This is how it was for me last year as I said in a previous post...

You can do a health assessment anytime as I understand it. They will however only pay for it once a year.

I was on green last year, did my latest health assessment on 28 Dec 2017. Better results but I moved down to amber cos my blood pressure on that specific day was marginally out of their norms. All my other readings were an improvement. It's farcical actually.

Go the next day and your blood pressure could be within their acceptable range.

It's all pedantic bullsh*t to make it more unachievable

In the past Momentum has accepted a written blood pressure reading from your Dr or Nurse. And a Finger prick cholesterol test from pharmacies eg. Dischem, Clicks, and obviously pathology cholesterol test results.

So I suggest that you only retest the specific test that is stopping you from a Green Healthy Heart Score. This would eliminate the change that one of the other tests performed during a Health Assessment could return a adverse result.

Seems like it will be improbable to get to Private club (and even to maintain platinum) this year. I have several momentum products but with the removal of the health check points and reduction of active days at best I will get to 1500 points. 

Seems Momentum is making the same mistake as Discovery initially with the active days fiasco! Safedays calcs are often incorrect and don't award points for not driving at all.

Multiply money app is pretty poor and not a good idea to share banking logins with a 3rd party.

Very disappointing the halving of the Healthreturns as well to say the least!

Is Momentum adding more points categories? I suspect when everyone realises that the goalposts have moved substantially there will be an outcry!

Seems like it will be improbable to get to Private club (and even to maintain platinum) this year. I have several momentum products but with the removal of the health check points and reduction of active days at best I will get to 1500 points. 

Seems Momentum is making the same mistake as Discovery initially with the active days fiasco! Safedays calcs are often incorrect and don't award points for not driving at all.

Multiply money app is pretty poor and not a good idea to share banking logins with a 3rd party.

Very disappointing the halving of the Healthreturns as well to say the least!

Is Momentum adding more points categories? I suspect when everyone realises that the goalposts have moved substantially there will be an outcry!

Yip

Momentum should change the name to Half-tiply, since the 2018 benefits is about 50% less.

But on a serious note, try to get:

200/200 for the be healthy department

130/150 for be safe department

120/200 for the finance part, losing out on the 80 points to link your bank account.

That puts you on 450, and then there is 500 points available for Momentum products.

Obviously the points double up because you have a wife/life partner.

Mine too and this is what I got from my broker - I am going to do the tests now at Pathcare!

I have taken a look at our latest Healthy Heart Score FAQ (which I have attached). Important info regarding lower than acceptable levels [may I suggest Mr ME go for an HDL and LDL test]:

Why do low measurements now affect the HHS?

Low metrics have been shown to cause CVD. Specifically, low blood pressure has been

demonstrated to increase the risk of CVD and mortality. Low glucose is a predictor of

increased all-cause mortality and can result in a greater number of cardiac events. Low

cholesterol levels have been linked to an increase in mortality associated with trauma, some

types of cancer, hemorrhagic stroke, respiratory and infectious diseases, depression,

suicide, anxiety, impulsivity and/or aggression. Excessively low body fat percentage can also

result in a myriad of health conditions including CVD.

In the past Momentum has accepted a written blood pressure reading from your Dr or Nurse. And a Finger prick cholesterol test from pharmacies eg. Dischem, Clicks, and obviously pathology cholesterol test results.

So I suggest that you only retest the specific test that is stopping you from a Green Healthy Heart Score. This would eliminate the change that one of the other tests performed during a Health Assessment could return a adverse result.

That's exactly what I asked them via email about two weeks ago. Still getting conflicting stories from 2 different momentum staff who will revert back to me to "clarify" the situation.

I'm so over spending time and energy querying things with them at the moment I actually don't give a sh*t right now.

I'm on private club and know I can maintain that status with the policies I have with them plus the silly questionares, active days etc etc.

I'll deal with it as the year progresses and take the R500 into my healthsaver account every month...

Yip

Momentum should change the name to Half-tiply, since the 2018 benefits is about 50% less.

But on a serious note, try to get:

200/200 for the be healthy department

130/150 for be safe department

120/200 for the finance part, losing out on the 80 points to link your bank account.

That puts you on 450, and then there is 500 points available for Momentum products.

Obviously the points double up because you have a wife/life partner.

:)  very true

Will see how many points this week brings in with points available for other Momentum products and if platinum and then private club is still achievable.

That's exactly what I asked them via email about two weeks ago. Still getting conflicting stories from 2 different momentum staff who will revert back to me to "clarify" the situation.

I'm so over spending time and energy querying things with them at the moment I actually don't give a sh*t right now.

I'm on private club and know I can maintain that status with the policies I have with them plus the silly questionares, active days etc etc.

I'll deal with it as the year progresses and take the R500 into my healthsaver account every month...

My guess would be that Momentum would still accept single test results, as they did in 2017.

And obviously it would be beneficial if you can move to Green and receive better Health Returns, Myriad/life cover discount, Group benefit cash back…