Momentum Active Dayz

Wil6

Hi,

Anyone experiencing issues with Multiply and syncing Strava activity logs?  Multiply has failed to resolve this issue which has occurred on about 12 activities which i am aware of, and possibly more that im not aware.  

Nope mine is 100% correct, 16 activities on both 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Anyone experiencing issues with Multiply and syncing Strava activity logs?  Multiply has failed to resolve this issue which has occurred on about 12 activities which i am aware of, and possibly more that im not aware.  

I have had 2 Strava activities this month not recorded. I let it slide as I get my 16 quite comfortably.

However, Multiply Safe Dayz is an entirely different ball game.

Whenever it looks like I am going to get 26 Safe Dayz for the 30% cash back in short term insurance, Multiply just fails to record 1 or 2 of my commutes, or road familiarity score drops back down to 0% familiar road. 

Net result is you lose out on the 30% and only qualify for 20%

I recorder over 4000 calories on Saturday and it is still not sync’ed. I was hoping they could give me Active Dayz for the rest of the year

is there nothing else that can be done about this?? 

is there nothing else that can be done about this??

At the moment my Bryton uploads to Strava for the Active Dayz, but I also swim & run so I have linked a Suunto account as well.

There is no trouble syncing from my Suunto Moves Count so I could try to upload .fit files from my Bryton to Suunto, but it will be a schlep.

What device do you use?

Edited by Engel-a

After more than a week, i got an e-mail from multiply stating that all is now in order.

They blame strava though,

I did check and it seems to be fine now.  Hope the rest of you guys who experienced the same issue, also come right with them.

I think you can manually submit any file that did not record for points to an email address, but is is a schlep and would only serve to piss you off even more if you had to do this 2-3x per week.

Thank you for your email dated 26 February 2019.

We have referred the request to our business administrators for processing and the Active Dayz will reflect in 2 working days.

Please contact us on weekdays from 07:00 to 19:00 for further information. 
You can also visit us at www.momentum.co.za to update your details, view your contract information and find other useful tools to help you with your financial planning.

Web                      www.momentum.co.za
MaxiCall number          0861 88 66 00
Fax number               +2712 675 3911
Email address            multiply@momentum.co.za

I am also battling to get Strava to sync. Every time I mail Momentum, a different person replies to my mail. I have sent screenshots and files to these people but am still not getting any results. Only my last 4 activities have not synced though.

If anyone knows the correct mail address to mail these files to, please post it on the hub.

I am also battling to get Strava to sync. Every time I mail Momentum, a different person replies to my mail. I have sent screenshots and files to these people but am still not getting any results. Only my last 4 activities have not synced though.

If anyone knows the correct mail address to mail these files to, please post it on the hub.

See my previous posts,  just keep on doing what you doing and insist they sort it out, and SYNC the info.  it is their product, and robbery if not done correctly.

mine is working fine now.  just so BTW.

Edited by TAAHIRWP

See my previous posts,  just keep on doing what you doing and insist they sort it out, and SYNC the info.  it is their product, and robbery if not done correctly.

mine is working fine now.  just so BTW.

More importantly...when are you joining us for TM rides again after work you slacker?

Also, have not had a Strava to Momentum sync issue.

More importantly...when are you joining us for TM rides again after work you slacker?

Also, have not had a Strava to Momentum sync issue.

Doubt it will be after work hey,  been thinking of doing this over a weekend.  will try :wacko:  to keep in touch. 

Strava and Map my fitness give issues..

Try to Delink and then link the app again. (On the multiply website)

In the past Jawbone was also an issue, so much so that they have removed the app as one of the apps you can use.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Edited by Gen

looks like i'm getting 1 activity recorded every 3 days or so.  I don't think that is fair.

Have you tried using the FitVault app? You can link almost any device to log your activities for it to feed into Multiply for Active Dayz.