My new bike

Theunissa

Hi all. I got my first bike finally. Its a sola4. Got it for a good price and ot is only 2 months old. Currently in for a check up.

Thank you to everyone that gave advice on my other posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

enjoy.... remember the pictures otherwise it did not happen.

i know. I know. Gonna put it up tomorrow

It's tomorrow. Pics

yoy not helping the anticipation in getting it back. Ive been up sinc 4 this morning. But im only getting it back much later today from service shop. Hopefully sooner than later

Hi all. I got my first bike finally. Its a sola4. Got it for a good price and ot is only 2 months old. Currently in for a check up.

Thank you to everyone that gave advice on my other posts

:clap: Enjoy. those are really nice rides.

It was also my first ride. I cant believe how unbalanced I've become over the years. I took it for a run on the gravel road. I was quickly reminded about the lack of fitness(less than 1km) my legs started burningvand my chest heaving. But one thing i do remember is the wind blowing over you. I could actually feel the blood pumping again. It was joyous. Will definitely be doing it more

Helmets mate helmets... PLEASE....

And book a skills course asap - before you meet me by accident..

Enjoy it - the first 1000km are the hardest - after that you just get faster and it's still hard ;)

Who do you recommend for skills training. What does it entail. Something similar to off road training in 4x4? What? Where? How? To do when riding?

Archived