Bonus

Yah, but I doubt Astana will stress, Vino is far too wide awake for that, I think they will just let the break go and plod on at their comfortable pace, similar to SKY tactics, and if anyone wants to chase.......well, be our guest. 

However I agree, unless Aru can get some more time I also doubt he will survive all the way in Yellow, perhaps he will get some help from other teams, but either way I wouldn't discount him just yet, he doesnt read the memo's the others do, and basically hasn't had any real team support in crucial stages so far, so has had to just fly solo,..... it will be hard but I dont think he will roll over that easy. 

Nah, I think Froome / Sky will just make sure to maintain the gap between them and yellow jersey, transfer the pressure for a while.

They will wrest the yellow jersey back when they are good and ready.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's still going to try for a stage I'm sure. (Well not really sure, but here's to hoping)

He flippen better, another dud on my team...

He's still going to try for a stage I'm sure. (Well not really sure, but here's to hoping)

He'll wait for the Alpes and go for the stage win [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Can somebody quickly school me:

Why are so few of the TDF stages in the 100km length bracket?

Those flat 200km sprinters stages are supremely boring, so I doubt they pull any significant TV viewership in any case...

Landa and Kwiatkowski off the front!

Launchpad for a massive Froome attack?

Boys, hier kom sports!

post-27827-0-49309400-1500040405_thumb.jpg

Archived