Bonus

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You see now I am sommer moerig all over.. will take my time with my chores this afternoon..then I will watch the hockey and read TDF updates. .. my TV only just survived the Sagan incident.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

The UCI may not be a French organisation but they sure use the local commisaires as jurors.

The feeding rule is so outdated IMO... sure you don't want team cars there.. but no reason staff can't stand next to the road.. racing has changed but their rules haven't.

Exactly, and that includes the "unwritten rules" - way too open to interpretation and abuse. If you ride light /unreliable equipment or can't control your stomach, it is your problem. I think the DH crowd has sorted that out nicely. 

You see now I am sommer moerig all over.. will take my time with my chores this afternoon..then I will watch the hockey and read TDF updates. .. my TV only just survived the Sagan incident.

Look deep into my eyes, lookdeepintimyeyes... Chores are for people who are unable to prioritise. That said, I have an appt this PM and have to avoid all contact until the replay is on. The other night I turned on to see Kettelball on the podium at the end of the highlights package before the rerun. That is pure moerigheid

It is unbelievable that in the biggest cycle race in the world this happens. I don't understand how it is even possible.

Why not release a statement in which they say the feed incident is under investigation - During which time all who wish to complain etc gets to do so. Hence all incidents relating to this is brought up for investigation and evidence provided...

But no - there is no logic because cycling is a sport of passion and rash decisions can be made in haste and taken back...

WHY could they not give Bardet the same penalty? I see no reason why not... It is like rugby where the footage review could overturn a referee decision - typically where foul play has taken place without notice of the referee - a yellow/red card can be issued and the team penalised due to the infringement.

There is no such thing as "oh its too late to do that now" - they stripped Lance of his TDF titles after he won them didn't they???

It does not matter who it is - the rules should apply to all.

The real question is whether it is if now it is ok to take drinks in those circumstances since the rules did not apply yesterday???

It is unbelievable that in the biggest cycle race in the world this happens. I don't understand how it is even possible.

Why not release a statement in which they say the feed incident is under investigation - During which time all who wish to complain etc gets to do so. Hence all incidents relating to this is brought up for investigation and evidence provided...

But no - there is no logic because cycling is a sport of passion and rash decisions can be made in haste and taken back...

WHY could they not give Bardet the same penalty? I see no reason why not... It is like rugby where the footage review could overturn a referee decision - typically where foul play has taken place without notice of the referee - a yellow/red card can be issued and the team penalised due to the infringement.

There is no such thing as "oh its too late to do that now" - they stripped Lance of his TDF titles after he won them didn't they???

It does not matter who it is - the rules should apply to all.

The real question is whether it is if now it is ok to take drinks in those circumstances since the rules did not apply yesterday???

You see that is the problem.

They don't enforce the rules consistently then they wonder why the rules are broken. .. Sticky bottles, rear break repairs. ?

Look deep into my eyes, lookdeepintimyeyes... Chores are for people who are unable to prioritise. That said, I have an appt this PM and have to avoid all contact until the replay is on. The other night I turned on to see Kettelball on the podium at the end of the highlights package before the rerun. That is pure moerigheid

Lol

No it's better that I don't watch.. I actually can't recall something upsetting me as much as what this fiasco that is the UCI has.. and I know I shouldn't ..I know it is only a bike race and I know there are more important things to get upset about. But if I watch all I will do is work myself up and get even more upset ..so better that I just to not watch.

Lol

No it's better that I don't watch.. I actually can't recall something upsetting me as much as what this fiasco that is the UCI has.. and I know I shouldn't ..I know it is only a bike race and I know there are more important things to get upset about. But if I watch all I will do is work myself up and get even more upset ..so better that I just to not watch.

must.... NOT ......WATCH....... :eek:  :eek:  :eek: :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  

I tried but alas, I am not that strong... I CANNOT help myself :lol:

????????????????????????

Traffic okes..traffic.1ecd5cdd8170e766584c84f055c9961e.jpg

You see, if they penalised Bardet, then he would have lost his stage win AND bonus time.

^ THIS!!!

Traffic okes..traffic.1ecd5cdd8170e766584c84f055c9961e.jpg

Admitting that they didn't consider penalising the Frenchie

^ THIS!!!

Yup and he would've deserved it no??? or would it be like the car tow incident - oh wait they did dock him for that one...

Archived