Bonus

Bit surprised about Stannard too.

Bring on those winds on the flat open stages...makes for awesome viewing!!

It's risky leaving him out..for those exact reason.. Sky must be careful that they haven't pulled a movistar on themselves.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably decided a long time ago that GT would have dibs on Giro and Poels Vuelta..but as mentioned by the Savage Poels coming back from injury hasn't raced in a while.

I don't think Poels would get dibs so early due to Chris always hunting the double. But then with GT out of Giro he would want Vuelta as make up for that if Chris doesn't hunt it. However I don't think Chris will this year.

I don't think Poels would get dibs so early due to Chris always hunting the double. But then with GT out of Giro he would want Vuelta as make up for that if Chris doesn't hunt it. However I don't think Chris will this year.

Sky just entertain Froome's TDF - Vuelta ambitions.. as seen clearly last year they don't send strong enough team with him

No Stuyven in your trek wish list ?

No, reason being he rode Giro and being young I don't see him then going to the Tour so soon and expecting to fill the roll he wold meant to.

As a 1 day classics racer is good, as a vitally important Domestique roll at 77 - 78kg after the Giro then no when you see the other riders and all round capabilities.

With Landa being linked with a move to Movistar will he really give his everything for Froome..as it is he is erm prone to ignore team oders. .sorry I meant to say as it is his radio sometimes stops working.

No, reason being he rode Giro and being young I don't see him then going to the Tour so soon and expecting to fill the roll he wold meant to.

As a 1 day classics racer is good, as a vitally important Domestique roll at 77 - 78kg after the Giro then no when you see the other riders and all round capabilities.

Mm I forgot that he rode the Giro[emoji23] [emoji23]

Sh*t man....reading this thread makes me wish 1 July was tomorrow!

Hurry up...tick tock

Also really glad Rick Zabel got the nod..he has been incredible as lead out man for Kristoff. . Actually soon good I think Kristoff is battling to actually keep up. .

BMC taking a risk not including Oss in their squad..oho..

Erm

BMC Racing’s Tour de France team: Caruso, De Marchi, Kung, Moinard, Porte, Roche, Schar, Van Avermaet, Wyss.

Erm

BMC Racing’s Tour de France team: Caruso, De Marchi, Kung, Moinard, Porte, Roche, Schar, Van Avermaet, Wyss.

Which of these guys can stick with Porte on the climbs?

Which of these guys can stick with Porte on the climbs?

A better question.. can they out-tempo or stick with Sky's tempo up the climbs.

Cause let's face it..that is the kind of riding we will see.

Erm

Could swop Schar for Oss, I almost don't understand why they have him over Oss. Yes, Schar is Swiss on a Swiss team and has a ton of experience but Oss supersedes that 10:1.

Only reason is maybe they know Oss is off to his mate Sagan at Bora next year and they being  sods.

Archived