Bonus

Don't know what the weather forecast is for the next few weeks but we've been sitting at 39 degrees during the afternoons this week.

#hothothot

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go, 'Berto

Glad the legend has a formidable team around him.

Cant wait to hear the excuses this time around :whistling:

Tada.. the full Trek team.. flippen finally

And what a team52d827026f18ce08c94dbd5a76ea25fd.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

IMO Pistolare should be doing domestique duties for Mollema. Better GC prospects

IMO Pistolare should be doing domestique duties for Mollema. Better GC prospects

Mollema had another bite at the GC apple at Giro

Time to serve the dancing one

Go Berto ????????

Checking out which days the race will be closest to us . . . .  looks like stages 12 & 13 will do the trick

:-)

SAGAN made it safely through Nationals, helping his brother retain his National title.

SAGAN made it safely through Nationals, helping his brother retain his National title.

???????? ????

"This is the biggest show we've got. I seem to be able to rise to the occasion when the show is big enough. I love it. Making the Tour de France is a dream come true."

Taylor Phinney, almost unbelievably debuting at TdF

Tada.. the full Trek team.. flippen finally

And what a team

52d827026f18ce08c94dbd5a76ea25fd.jpg

Great team that and with no crashes should have a rider on the podium in Paris  :thumbup:  :clap:

Na, Over 3 weeks under pressure, AC outshines Mollema head and shoulders. 

Don't know what the weather forecast is for the next few weeks but we've been sitting at 39 degrees during the afternoons this week.

#hothothot

It s been blistering hot but rain should finally come tomorrow. Stage finish in three weeks time at 25 k from the house start the next day 15k down the road? Must I go and watch have seen them already quite some times.

It s been blistering hot but rain should finally come tomorrow. Stage finish in three weeks time at 25 k from the house start the next day 15k down the road? Must I go and watch have seen them already quite some times.

YES, you have an obligation to all of us that don't get to see them to go and enjoy it on behalf of all of us[emoji23] [emoji23]

YES, you have an obligation to all of us that don't get to see them to go and enjoy it on behalf of all of us[emoji23] [emoji23]

I'll be there where I can :-)

Archived