Bonus

A country that rely on dodgy race commisionares to get them through . . . .

Enjoying your photos [emoji106]

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I missed that all because the wife wanted to watch the tennis.. But the itv guys gushing over the effort that froome made to catch the GC group. Seems I missed some spectacular riding? What happened to him?

So I missed that all because the wife wanted to watch the tennis.. But the itv guys gushing over the effort that froome made to catch the GC group. Seems I missed some spectacular riding? What happened to him?

He punctured just as the group accelerated to chase down Tony Martin who had a 9odd minute lead at the time.

You seriously need to get your house in order by the way! ;-)

You seriously need to get your house in order by the way! ;-)

[emoji23][emoji23] I switched over once and almost got murdered!...I live by the philosophy of "happy wife... Happy life"... But that is now under dispute

Archived