The Munga - The Toughest Race On Earth

nathrix

Botswana Defense Force?

BDF was a hubber who was tragically killed a few days ago while riding on Hendrik Potgieter.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh it just dawned on me that hubby and I are spending our 16th wedding anniversary staring at dots[emoji23] [emoji23]

Yes okay we never ever remember it.. I know ow we are bad and bla bla.. both forgot as usual.

Congrags ... calls for Pizza and Beer!

Congrags ... calls for Pizza and Beer!

Lol..

My friend asked me so what you doing..my reply was.. leftover pizza and beer[emoji23] [emoji23]

Ha ha thx we actually never celebrate our wedding anniversary (sometimes we remember weeks later[emoji85] ), we however make a point to to do something on the anniversary of when we started dating which is the 20th..19 years.. sjoe.. a lifetime.

Hah, me and the missus do the same. In fact we only got married this year, Exactly 20 years to the day after meeting one another. That way I don't need to remember a new date, cunning.

Hah, me and the missus do the same. In fact we only got married this year, Exactly 20 years to the day after meeting one another. That way I don't need to remember a new date, cunning.

Smart.[emoji122] [emoji122] and congrats on the 20 years.[emoji322]

That is a *** statement. The oke says he wants to reflect on something sad, and you make a stupid comment to show how clever you are. What a knob

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Perhaps he wasn't aware of BDF'S tragic passing?

52135a3d7c3d9a4d030533289a32aa73.jpg

Dot_spotting... my wife just shook her head...

[emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122]

Brilliant

This is exactly why I need a smart TV dammit..

That is a *** statement. The oke says he wants to reflect on something sad, and you make a stupid comment to show how clever you are. What a knob

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don't think your comments are called for. Unless someone knew him, or have been following on here, chances are that they would not know what his hub name stood for.

Anyone that has lived in Botswana for an extended period would know that abbreviation for their defence force; its almost drilled into you.

I don't want to start an argument, but lets honour him by keeping this civil, as he has always been on here

Shame one more thing on anniversaries..

My eldest spent the week working at his dad's business..

Yip digging trenches cutting big ass cable, doing some welding and grinding etc... working really hard..(he'll be 15 at the end of the year) he got his first "paycheck" and I had to take him to the shops whe he got home from work and he bought us some chocolates.

Archived