The Munga - The Toughest Race On Earth

nathrix

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see JD and HV are having a nap...

i reckon that descent must knock you mentally..need to just put the feet up and rest the mind before those final 200

i reckon that descent must knock you mentally..need to just put the feet up and rest the mind before those final 200

Jip.. if they were dot spotting they would see the race director is at the finish now.[emoji57]

I think its between HV and JD for the win....

3rd .. I am hoping Tim can sneak in there, but between him, Mike and Rafeeq, Rafeeq seems to have gone in with a solid sleep/ride strategy so my money says he will take it

Jip.. if they were dot spotting they would see the race director is at the finish now.[emoji57]

1110km later!!!! Still trying to get my head around that number...

And just about to start a bitch of a climb...

Oh it just dawned on me that hubby and I are spending our 16th wedding anniversary staring at dots[emoji23] [emoji23]

Yes okay we never ever remember it.. I know ow we are bad and bla bla.. both forgot as usual.

Congrats

HV and JD did the decent just before sunset, they have been riding side by side all along, gaps on the dots are mainly due to transponders updating at different times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about a "sprint" finish? Will she let HV go for line honours and accept her categorie win? Will she put her foot down and show what class she is?

Wow. Suspense is up there

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

No way will she sit up and soft pedal... if they finish together then it will be head down and bum up.... quite awesome at the end of a ride like that if it happens... think I should swap my #ridelikeagirl t shirt for a #Iwannaridelikejeanie t

Archived