Oh does he also like to support the much cheaper underdog with a bike just as good for like 25% less cost?

So you've ridden all 3 then in anger on local trails?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If only there were large Scalpel 3's in the country. If anybody know of one somewhere please let me know.

On shop floor

My LBS

Geco Cycles

I think you and 'I act like a pro racer' would get along swimmingly.

Oh does he also like to support the much cheaper underdog with a bike just as good for like 25% less cost?

Skud my kop  :whistling:

post-271-0-47288200-1479995881_thumb.jpg

I have a 2015 Scalpel Carbon 2 and the lefty is bombproof with zero issues to date - absorbing, responsive over all terrain, no issue under heavy braking.   Lefty held up under Darren and Waylon at the Epic let alone the C'dale racing team at Epic.   CRC have Lefty wheelsets at reasonable price or simply buy a hub and build the wheelset you want.   Lefty and Rockshox serviced in April for R2500.      also quick to fit a tube to the front tyre without having to take the wheel off.  To be honest I am thinking of selling and will "upgrade" to the SI without thinking twice - tried the s-works with RS1 and the RS1 is no patch on the Lefty when considering both are "inverted / upside down fork" 

I really like this bike.

So does I act like a pro racer slash grin rider.

To the point where he has become a troll about it.

Archived