The Classics

'Dale

Despite being 38 years old Bernie Eissel from DDD still managed to beat Willie Smit by about 4 minutes during yesterday's race.

one is at the start of his career the other is on his 35th Classic. Should have been 34 minutes. Kudos to Willie.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My call has to be GvA for the win Sunday.

Only problem is he has a really weak team to support him the first 150km into the race.

Then again Trek Segafredo has a very strong team, together with ....Quickstep.

Only problem is he has a really weak team to support him the first 150km into the race.

Greg is almost 34..time is not on his side and the youngster are coming at him ..he is running out of time to win it.

Very open this year.. a lot of riders with many great qualities that can win it from many different race situations..

2 more sleeps

I still don't understand how that bunch of favourites let Sagz Baby roll solo down the road that one fine day

Pic by K Ramon

Kramon_Roubaix2018_1137-1280x854.jpg

Edited by 'Dale

Greg is almost 34..time is not on his side and the youngster are coming at him ..he is running out of time to win it.

Now or never for him.

I still don't understand how that bunch of favourites let Sagz Baby roll solo down the road that one fine day

Pic by K Ramon

Tactically one of Sagan's best wins..perfectly time attack after an effort from GVA.. while they all looked at each other he disappeared up the road... and SMASHED those cobbles..Cancellara still commented on Sagan and how he rode the corners on the cobbled sections that when you take then like that you know he is on a good day..it was a beautiful day.

Pic by K Ramon

Yep, was a perfect moment of indecision where nobody wanted to do the actual work to follow his wheel, thinking "surely someone else will follow and then I will latch on"

Was unbelievable to watch.

Tactically one of Sagan's best wins..perfectly time attack after an effort from GVA.. while they all looked at each other he disappeared up the road... and SMASHED those cobbles..Cancellara still commented on Sagan and how he rode the corners on the cobbled sections that when you take then like that you know he is on a good day..it was a beautiful day.

That was the first PR that my wife watched the full race with me. Now she cant wait till next Sunday. (She backs Stybar)

I also have a feeling its going to be Greg's day..he has had a brilliant build up to the race and probably hitting peak form at the right time.

But want Wout to win..Jumbo my new favorite team so support then all the way!